Mcgregor would destroy Kevin Lee

Gotta love Conor fans pretending he would KO Lee inside of 1 round. He couldn't even KO an out of shape Mendes inside of 1 round. Lee would wrestlefuck Conor bad. Weird how delusional people still are, despite Conor still having shitty wrestling.
As delusional as still using a fight where conor couldnt grapple in camp / injured and still stuffed like 30% of takedowns vs one of the divs better wrestlers ?

As delusional as still using a fight where conor couldnt grapple in camp / injured and still stuffed like 30% of takedowns vs one of the divs better wrestlers ?
Oh yeah I forgot he had is leg removed for that fight. The same leg he previously had removed against Max right?

This is why he was fed to Khabib. A kicker that doesn't fight going backwards is a mouth watering match up for a grappler that fights with maximum pressure. The UFC then fed him to Lee. People don't seem to understand that the UFC is a promotion, not a league. Khabib was fed Johnson who was 1-5 in his last 6 and Barboza to accomplish their goal. They now have a Khabib that headlines events and has a rabid fanbase on the hype train. Both Conor and dan Hardy didn't have to face a wrestler on the way to a title shot (Conor faced one on last minute replacement in his title fight). The UFC knows what they're doing

I actually agreed with nearly everything you said, except Johnson was 3-2 in his last five and 5-2 in his last seven coming off of a KO win over Poirier when he fought Khabib. Johnson was in many ways a dangerous fight for Khabib who had only fought once in two years as Johnson had a solid wrestling background and dangerous hands.

Kevin Lee is so OVERRATED. Please stop./

Take the staph away and he’s just the best LW in the world.
Had Ferg mounted and helpless, then illness took it’s toll.

He just finished Barboza too, something even Khabib couldn’t do.

This is why he was fed to Khabib. A kicker that doesn't fight going backwards is a mouth watering match up for a grappler that fights with maximum pressure. The UFC then fed him to Lee. People don't seem to understand that the UFC is a promotion, not a league. Khabib was fed Johnson who was 1-5 in his last 6 and Barboza to accomplish their goal. They now have a Khabib that headlines events and has a rabid fanbase on the hype train. Both Conor and dan Hardy didn't have to face a wrestler on the way to a title shot (Conor faced one on last minute replacement in his title fight). The UFC knows what they're doing

Khabib is a far superior grappler to Conor and Conor doesn't have the gas tank to take a 3 round pounding and then be dangerous in the championship rounds. That said. Conor can fight going backwards and has lethal counter punching. If Khabib wants to charge forward like vs all his other opponents, he is going to have a left from hell aimed at that chin
Why would the UFC try to string along the career of a Russian Muslim wrestler of all people????? That's like promotional kryptonite.

The UFC has a shit HW division and all the best guys are Russian and the UFC isn't recruiting them. This idea makes no sense!!

Well, Lee gets dropped or rocked by almost everyone he fights. Conor just has to evade the takedown long enough to tap his chin one time.
Almost everyone? Are you retarded?

Lee has a habit of leaving his chin out in the open to be dropped and McGregor has a habit of hitting people very hard on the chin

I'd have to pick McGregor. If Lee had better defence it would be his fight to lose though and he's young enough that he could always clean that shit up

Almost everyone? Are you retarded?
Al Iaquinta dropped him, Ronson rocked him, Prazares rocked him, KO'd by Santos, Efrain briefly stunned him, Trinaldo hurt him, Chiesa dropped him, Ferguson dropped him, and Barboza hurt him/dropped him. That's 9/13 fights just off the top of my head.

Also, yes. I'm pretty retarded. Ask @Archleone.

Edit: I'm not saying he's not a great fighter or that he's not talented. He very clearly is. He just has a huge, glaring hole in his stand up that will be exploited in the future.

Take the staph away and he’s just the best LW in the world.
Had Ferg mounted and helpless, then illness took it’s toll.

He just finished Barboza too, something even Khabib couldn’t do.
He had five rounds to do it. Khabib only had three. Apples and oranges.

Toney got matched up with a hall of famer who is a wrestler. Conor matched up with Tiny guys that would stand and swing with him, lol.

You're right, Mendes and Alvarez can't wrestle. Aldo isn't a great striker and guys like Siver never competed at WW.

You're right, Mendes and Alvarez can't wrestle. Aldo isn't a great striker and guys like Siver never competed at WW.
Mendes can and did wrestle ... and won the first round pretty easily. Unfortunately when you aren't even training and get a fight on a weeks notice, the cardio tends to suffer. Alvarez did not show any wrestling prowess in that fight, no. Even in other fights in the distant past where he landed some good GNP, I wouldn't call him a 'wrestler' per se. Siver is a midget. Aldo is the FW GOAT at this point, unless Conor decides to fight more contenders and defend his belt...then he might be able to make a run for it. But at this point, he seems content to get stylistically favorable fights unless its 100% not possible, at which point he would rather just not fight and let contenders eliminate one another until a stylistically favorable fight presents itself.

And Dan Henderson fought at heavyweight. It sure as fuck doesn't mean he belonged there.

Also, Siver competed at WW half as many times as Conor, in the UFC.

Maybe if Kevin was on a bus Conor would destroy the bus, but if Kevin was off the bus and in the cage Conor gets beat up... Badly!

Mendes can and did wrestle ... and won the first round pretty easily. Unfortunately when you aren't even training and get a fight on a weeks notice, the cardio tends to suffer. Alvarez did not show any wrestling prowess in that fight, no. Even in other fights in the distant past where he landed some good GNP, I wouldn't call him a 'wrestler' per se. Siver is a midget. Aldo is the FW GOAT at this point, unless Conor decides to fight more contenders and defend his belt...then he might be able to make a run for it. But at this point, he seems content to get stylistically favorable fights unless its 100% not possible, at which point he would rather just not fight and let contenders eliminate one another until a stylistically favorable fight presents itself.

Mendes is in shape 24/7. Do you follow him on social media? He constantly posts pictures and videos. He doesn't get out of shape between fights. Guy always stays fit and active. Not to mention his cream, once a cheater, always a cheater. So that no camp Mendes rhetoric is bullshit.

And with Alvarez, EVERY hater said he was going to take Conor down and pound him into the canvas. Eddie was THE GUY to wrestlefuck Conor. Until he lost and then it was "but..but..but he was never that good!!"

I never said Aldo wasnt the FW GOAT, but he got starched by Conor, when he too was supposed to run through him.

Whoever Conor fights is the best thing ever until they lose, then they were never that good. Its literally been that way with every.single.opponent he's had.

And Dan Henderson fought at heavyweight. It sure as fuck doesn't mean he belonged there.

Also, Siver competed at WW half as many times as Conor, in the UFC.

When did I say he belonged there? Point that out for me, please :)

Mendes is in shape 24/7.
Compared to you, sure. But for an elite fighter, nah. He was straight up lounging and on vacation when he got the call.

And with Alvarez, EVERY hater said he was going to take Conor down and pound him into the canvas. Eddie was THE GUY to wrestlefuck Conor. Until he lost and then it was "but..but..but he was never that good!!"
Yeah, lots of people, myself included, thought Eddie would try to take Conor down and GNP him. Instead we got yet another boxing match in which Conor had a size and reach advantage.

I never said Aldo wasnt the FW GOAT, but he got starched by Conor, when he too was supposed to run through him.
I don't dispute that. I think all of the fans got robbed by the fight being so quick.
Whoever Conor fights is the best thing ever until they lose, then they were never that good. Its literally been that way with every.single.opponent he's had.
Absolutely, unequivocally false. Only in the minds of Conor fans. Nobody was thinking anyone he fought at FW was 'the best thing ever' when he fought them aside from Aldo and Mendes, in which Mendes was on short notice to the point I even said Conor would pull it out if he could survive the first round.

The UFC should just make McGregor lifetime champ. No need for him to ever actually fight again. It's obvious he would KO anybody he steps in the cage with.

Back