Mcgregor would destroy Kevin Lee

100% Lee will do the chicken dance when McGregor touches him on the chin. The difference is Conor won't go full retard like Barboza and go for TD. 1st round KTFO.

Lee took a wheel kick to the temple...Not many guys could have survived that and not a very good indicator of his "chin."

Lee took a wheel kick to the temple...Not many guys could have survived that and not a very good indicator of his "chin."

Exactly, and here's what really matters....... he got the TD and didn't get KO'd. Conor would need to get a clean KO punch. I don't think people realize how below average Conor is on the ground. Lee is very active and does a lot of damaged from the top unlike the much smaller Mendez. Lee finishes him via GnP or RNC within 2 rounds.

Diaz is a 6-6 fighter over the last 7 years. He still has the better of Conor. Now imagine what the top guys would do to him.

He doesn't mention Diaz in his comments, why are you?

That is not being honest, that is speculating.

Everything is speculation lmao. EVERYTHING. Until it happens. The only difference is whether or not the speculation is realistic, or fanatic. Most Conor opposition just want to see him get crushed. Real MMA fans enjoy good fights, and respect skill and don't get their pussies wet because they dislike somebody.

If Kevin Lee can continue to pressure fighters after being tagged like the Diaz bros he's one of numerous current LWs who could be a particularly grating fight for McGregor. Lee's a great pressure wrestler and doesn't have the absurd size and reach disadvantage a guy like Mendes had when up against McGregor. A lot of McGregor's strategies would be unusally hard to implement against a guy Diaz's size and who is a vastly more adept wrestler.

Not a fan of Mcgregor but there's a lot of interesting match ups for him. It's a shame he retired so young.

like he did vs mendes.

like he did vs mendes ?

hes had more fights at 170 than tony, lee or khabib... are they ducks for fighting smaller people too ?

and the fw division, and the lw champ, and a dudes face at 170lbs after moving up from 145 ?

sherdoggers have such short memory.
haters latch on the diaz1 which was a 170lb fight after having 7 fights at 145 yet forget the other 9 fights.
so odd.
chad went in without training at all, he was in a hunting reality show or something. he showed no cardio at all but still was winning before he little gas tank emptied

lee is just another animal. WAY bigger than chad, would just rape him on the ground

Interesting matchup. Lee is chinny and McGregor seems to be outclassed on his back.

If Conor had been training and fighting this whole time I'd say Conor catches him and ends it. Now though I'm not so sure.

Pre-Mayweather Conor, not defending a title and having nothing to lose, makes Lee do an epic stanky leg for the stoppage I believe.

chad went in without training at all, he was in a hunting reality show or something. he showed no cardio at all but still was winning before he little gas tank emptied

lee is just another animal. WAY bigger than chad, would just rape him on the ground

i know what youre saying and there are also talks that mcg was carrying a pretty bad injury but all said an done, i personally done think itd be that clear cut an i also dont think he'd quit that simply from ground and pound tbf

i am a pretty big mcg fan so slightly bias lol

McGregor would rape Lee, its hilarious how people forget how good he is after a couple years off, like he hasn't been training his balls off the whole time

Commission shouldn't sanction it LOL. You are funny. If Lee will be stupid, he can loose the fight. If he goes straight for TD, Conor will be smashed. And badly. He would tap to strikes. Guaranteed.

"Aldo got KTFO because he was mentally shook and over committed. He beats McGregor 9/10"
"Alvarez got KTFO he was stupid and didn't follow the gameplan. He beats McGregor 9/10"
"Lee got KTFO because he was stupid and didn't follow the gameplan. He beats McGregor 9/10"

5QwA.gif

He doesn't mention Diaz in his comments, why are you?

It is a good measuring stick for how he will do against guys who are not smaller than he is. Diaz is a .500 fighter which needs to be taken into account. I’m not using MMA math but it can be looked at to measure up how things could go.

It is a good measuring stick for how he will do against guys who are not smaller than he is. Diaz is a .500 fighter which needs to be taken into account. I’m not using MMA math but it can be looked at to measure up how things could go.

Ehhh. I think most people are blinded by their hatred, and just want him to lose badly. Which is why they discredit anything he does that would otherwise be praised if it were another fighter, as far as fighting is concerned.

Back