Mcgregor would destroy Kevin Lee

ITT dummies act like Conors TDD is much much worse than it is in actuality.

1 punch from Conor and the fight is over. 1.

Got taken down by mini Mendes and a 125'er. His TDD looks better than it really his because of his favorable match ups in the UFC

Conor on the other hand does not mind if you want to come to him, he loves to counter. Not saying he would beat Lee, I'd favor Lee, but he would have a much better chance than Barboza.

This is only kinda true. Conor likes to keep his opponents out side and frustrate them until they lunge in from a distance giving him the counter opportunity. It works best when his opponent likes to get aggressive in spurts. If you can close distance and stay in Conor's face with constant pressure, he is VERY uncomfortable since he does not have great strikes on the inside. Stylistically he would have a better chance then Barboza. But its still one of the tougher matchups at LW for Conor

Dummies act like Conor is a one shot KO artist. He only has one KO in the UFC and that was when Aldo ran at him. He has good, but overrated power

Connor could catch him
. But if doesnt hes tapping within minutes

If Lee can get past Conor's standup and get his hands on him then he is putting Conor on his back and never letting him back up for he rest of the round (if he survives it).

Got taken down by mini Mendes and a 125'er. His TDD looks better than it really his because of his favorable match ups in the UFC

lol.

lol.

Mendes the best wrestler in the division
Mendes on steroids

and its a fact CONOR HAD A BUM KNEE GOING INTO THE FIGHT

and......finally..........................he's gotten dramatically better since then. Talented people have an ability to do this superpower thing called "evolving"

Lee wins that fight , he just smashed Barboza , really impressed me Saturday if Ferguson doesn't fight Khabib next is prefer Lee over McGregor Alvarez and Poirer still need to fight each other again

lol.

lol.

Mendes the best wrestler in the division
Mendes on steroids

and its a fact CONOR HAD A BUM KNEE GOING INTO THE FIGHT

and......finally..........................he's gotten dramatically better since then. Talented people have an ability to do this superpower thing called "evolving"

Lol sure he did

Lee gets full mount in under a minute, and smashes Conor. If Conor somehow makes it out for the 2nd round, he'll be too tired to produce KO power, and will lose in the 2nd round.

Easy win for Lee. Conor has about the same chance of winning as Barboza did. He might get a good shot in, but it's not as likely as his fans want to believe.

Conor haters once again forget that Conor actually is a fantastic fighter.

Because hunting deer gives you the same cardio benefits of a full fight camp

Stop posting. Your ignorance of the sport is
appalling

Right, let's mention the deer posts and not the dozens where he's in the gym. I would say a 25 mile bike ride along with all the gym posts, which are every couple posts would infer that he stays in shape all year round. I obviously stated not fight shape, but still in shape. Screenshot_20180423-234611_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20180423-234611_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20180423-234622_Instagram.jpg

Had to crop out the top and bottom so they'd be under 1mb but so much deer hunting and no posts regarding his fitness.

Stop posting, your lack of reading comprehension is appalling.

Right, let's mention the deer posts and not the dozens where he's in the gym. I would say a 25 mile bike ride along with all the gym posts, which are every couple posts would infer that he stays in shape all year round. I obviously stated not fight shape, but still in shape. View attachment 372525 View attachment 372525 View attachment 372527

Had to crop out the top and bottom so they'd be under 1mb but so much deer hunting and no posts regarding his fitness.

Stop posting, your lack of reading comprehension is appalling.

You're right. Bike rides are equal to hi intensity fight camps. Idiot.

Back