Mcgregor would destroy Kevin Lee

The guy who mentally crippled and then physically annihilated the supposed "FW GOAT", trashed the LW champion and challenged the P4P best boxer and stood up against a bus wants no part o Kevin Lee.

....right.[/QUOte

What how is Lee at all similar to any of those guys? No one is saying Conor is avoiding guys who will stand with him.

They fact that Conor literally gave up his belt instead of defend it show in itself how he's avoiding everyone...... but of course when 145 pound Frankie needed an opponent he said he would fill in.lol So the argument that he doesn't want to fight now because he is taking time off and enjoying his money doesn't work since he himself said he wanted to fight Frankie.

Let’s all argue and tell everyone they don’t know shit about fighting if they disagree

images

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/lee-vs-khabib-will-be-boring.3752813/

Gotta love Conor fans pretending he would KO Lee inside of 1 round. He couldn't even KO an out of shape Mendes inside of 1 round. Lee would wrestlefuck Conor bad. Weird how delusional people still are, despite Conor still having shitty wrestling.

Gotta love Conor fans pretending he would KO Lee inside of 1 round. He couldn't even KO an out of shape Mendes inside of 1 round. Lee would wrestlefuck Conor bad. Weird how delusional people still are, despite Conor still having shitty wrestling.

Lee would get touched, go rubber, and get finished. You morons never learn.

Lee would get touched, go rubber, and get finished. You morons never learn.

Please don't mind if I ask you are you that special snowflake Mookie Alexander from Bloody Elbow?

LOL, no. Lee would GnP Conor into a bloody, fookin' mess.

Conor is the perfect fighter for trolls to be fans of. He has done enough to validate himself, but also it's pretty clear that unless he goes broke, he will never actually fight any of these top LW's. So his fanboys can say whatever they want knowing they will never even have the chance to be proven wrong.lol

Serious answer is that Lee is much better/stronger wrestler than Mendes, so odds would be on Lee. I'd bet on him all day.

Basically I'm saying Conor would be forced to suck Lee's bellybutton dick.

I will add that I think Barboza does seem to have better traditional TDD within wrestling exchanges and along the fence than Conor but Conor is better at capitalizing on sloppy entrances and controlling his distance. So if Lee can consistently get his hands on Conor, Conor's in trouble but getting your hands on him is a big if.

Exactly, I wouldn't see Conor stopping Lee's takedowns, but if Conor can touch Lee on the chin, its lights out. He's a master at striking off his back leg

100% Lee will do the chicken dance when McGregor touches him on the chin. The difference is Conor won't go full retard like Barboza and go for TD. 1st round KTFO.

Fight will never happen though because Lee will never get to a position of relevance against Conor, and even if he did (he won't), the stress of the promotional tour, Conor's mind fuck and gravity of the fight will cripple him mentally and make his staph infection breakout all over his body and he would be ineligible to fight.

What world do you live in where Conor actually takes fights?

You're talking about a guy who refused to step up to fight Khabib, and then tried to punk him by showing up at a UFC press event with his posse trying to pick fights with everyone BUT Khabib.

Real question: How would Conor survive after the first takedown?

Lee would have a mental breakdown before the fight.

Either Conor destroys him on the feet like he did to Eddie Alvarez, or Lee takes Conor down and smashes him up worse than Chad Mendes did and gets a stoppage or tapout due to strikes.

Flip a coin or just enjoy the non-partisan analysis.

This 100%

Lee wins if he just wrestles and doesn't try to show that he 'can do everything'.

How'd Tony do in the octagon again? And uh, how's Conor done in the octagon?

I fully expect a Nate fit, so dont disappoint.
Toney got matched up with a hall of famer who is a wrestler. Conor matched up with Tiny guys that would stand and swing with him, lol.

Back