McGregor actually punched the official in the face. Long suspension incoming

small love tap. conor haters overextending

Another worthless piece of shit with nothing of importance to say. When people think of all the negativity and don't take MMA seriously, you are the reason why. You joke.
avHnbUZ.gif

Just made u my bitch! The king says whatever he wants! And u ain't gonna do shit! U will do nothing! Fooking nothing!

So he should've let him just climb over again? Does being a connor fan require an IQ upper limit of 65?
that time connor was on top of the cage not trying to jump in when that ref made contact with him..then he started to push him down like an idiot.you have to recognize certain situations and act accordingly..i mean what did he think was going to happen after that???lets be honest here

Man. He just doesn't have any connection with reality.
I remember a video of him doing a photo shoot and then taking the shirt off his back and giving it to a fan/"worker".
Also a video of him signing autographs on 8×10s knowing full well that the guys were selling them.
Now he acts like this. I don't want to say it's "sad", but man, it's disappointing.
He could have been a legit larger than life, "can't believe I saw him in real life " celebrity.
Now, he's just a "fuck that guy"

I dont think him acting like a dick erases his good acts in the past. I think it shows that he is a flawed individual who cant control himself when he is drunk but he is still capable of being considerate and generous,

Create a monster, monster is what you get.

I don't see the issue.

If Conor hit him with the left he would have ended up in a coma. There is your evidence right there. Case closed.
I see you quoted me, and its obvious you're a fanboy of the skinny pants wearing clown. He hit him with his left moron.

Sounds like WWE. All that was needed was a chair being thrown or whatever those wwe :eek::eek::eek:s do.

that time connor was on top of the cage not trying to jump in when that ref made contact with him..then he started to push him down like an idiot.you have to recognize certain situations and act accordingly..i mean what did he think was going to happen after that???lets be honest here
Read the rules, Dolt.

Biggest POS to ever grace the Octagon.

Fuck him and the whore he rode in on.

Conor is a good and exciting fighter but he is over reaching now a days. He has exhibited signs of grandiose delusion in regards to thinking that he "Owns" combat sport and the UFC has enabled his delusions.

In reality, this dude is a workable version of Charlie Z. In some alternate universe, Charlie is a world champion boxer who never defended his belts and fought an MMA champion and lost. While in that same universe, Conor is some MMA bum who makes YouTube videos and gets KO'd by legit fighters.

Could you give a bit more background to this? Why would an American boxing commission be presiding over an MMA event in Ireland?

And if so, the association of boxing commissions must be an international body (it doesn't seem so). And if that was actually the case then why would McGregor be unable to fight in America but fine to fight everywhere else?

Doesn't seem to make any sense but if you can provide some more clarification, I'd be interested to read it.
The ABC is the writing and enforcing commission of the Unified Rules of MMA.

Lately Conor has been completely out of order...I say this as a fan.

I honestly think he has formed a serious drinking problem and needs to be put in his place or have that fucking drink removed from his hand...that is pathetic behavior...that of a brat.

Yeah he will be out for a while. Who should tony take on for his first fight as LW champion? It will be nice to have a champion that will actually defend and challenge himself.

Read the rules, Dolt.
Rules say you can push someone of the cage when they dont expected it n potentialy hurting them??Thats a wonderfull rule i have to say...Silly me and my dumb way of thinking

lmao the ref took conors left without even flinching

the ref would of been boss if he of managed to shove him completely off

14S0m1D.gif

Try it on Floyd, Connie.

The guy that I was told was "too old, too little, and had punches like empty balloons" gave Conor BRAIN DAMAGE.

Back