McGregor actually punched the official in the face. Long suspension incoming

Man. He just doesn't have any connection with reality.
I remember a video of him doing a photo shoot and then taking the shirt off his back and giving it to a fan/"worker".
Also a video of him signing autographs on 8×10s knowing full well that the guys were selling them.
Now he acts like this. I don't want to say it's "sad", but man, it's disappointing.
He could have been a legit larger than life, "can't believe I saw him in real life " celebrity.
Now, he's just a "fuck that guy"

There's a reason he wasn't arrested. Just because Conor is not suppose to be on top of the doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. Was clearly self defense as Conor's life was in danger.
Security was doing his job what if that was a fan with a weapon hoping to harm a fighter or ref

dayum mcgregor is a no class scumbag, anderson is a certified cheater....november has been a helluva month for gsp thus far...

Strip the clown. He's doing everything to avoid defending his belt.
HTTP2Jsb2dmaWxlcy53Zm11Lm9yZy9LRi8yMDExLzEwLzI2L3dhcnBlZF9yZWNvcmQuanBn.gif

While all this was going on, Ken Shamrock snuck away with the belt. I sense a grudge match coming.

There's a reason he wasn't arrested. Just because Conor is not suppose to be on top of the doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. Was clearly self defense as Conor's life was in danger.
I wouldn't call it self defense, but he reacted to the push... That's what happens when u pushes the king, that dude got what he deserved

If Conor hit him with the left he would have ended up in a coma. There is your evidence right there. Case closed.

That official has a better chin than Eddie Alvarez. UFC, sign him up.

He really wants a way out of defending his belt huh.

I wouldn't call it self defense, but he reacted to the push... That's what happens when u pushes the king, that dude got what he deserved
Another worthless piece of shit with nothing of importance to say. When people think of all the negativity and don't take MMA seriously, you are the reason why. You joke.

Conor was coked out of his mind.

There's no "the official almost made him fall" excuse. He was just making a fucking mess.

He's gonna have to return all of his designer clothes so he doesn't lose lil Connie Jr's college fund.

People trying to excuse conor's behavior are ridiculous

It's typical of today's society though

I was doing some wrong, someone tried to stop me, so i defended myself....stupid

Man Conor is fuuuuucked up on the yay.

I don't go joy poppin' with bubblegummers. My friends can handle their high.

Conah.png

b05bc09fdda88a5066d1f6b7fb49249a--pulp-fiction-mia-mia-wallace.jpg

However, that match was presided over by the president of the Association of Boxing Commissions.....

Which means if that guy wants blood, there is nowhere in the states that Mcgregor can avoid it.....
Could you give a bit more background to this? Why would an American boxing commission be presiding over an MMA event in Ireland?

And if so, the association of boxing commissions must be an international body (it doesn't seem so). And if that was actually the case then why would McGregor be unable to fight in America but fine to fight everywhere else?

Doesn't seem to make any sense but if you can provide some more clarification, I'd be interested to read it.

Back