McGregor actually punched the official in the face. Long suspension incoming

The official would/could not have done this, if Conor was following the rules to begin with.....your turn.

It's against the law to jaywalk....but if a car hits you while you're jaywalking the driver is still in trouble for it.

Using this example, yes the incident would not have happened had you not jaywalked but it doesn't get the driver off the hook for hitting you. One person breaking the rule doesn't excuse the others.

If you're at a night club and u walk upstairs to the VIP area, a member of that area doesn't have the right to push you down the stairs. Yes you wouldn't have been pushed if u didn't go up there but he would still be held accountable for pushing you.

I can go on all day but I'll just leave you with two old quotes. 'Two wrongs don't make a right' and the term 'eye for an eye' which is not enforceable by modern day laws.

If after all this you still don't understand something so simple you are a troll and I'm not wasting another second on you

It's against the law to jaywalk....but if a car hits you while you're jaywalking the driver is still in trouble for it.

Using this example, yes the incident would not have happened had you not jaywalked but it doesn't get the driver off the hook for hitting you. One person breaking the rule doesn't excuse the others.

If you're at a night club and u walk upstairs to the VIP area, a member of that area doesn't have the right to push you down the stairs. Yes you wouldn't have been pushed if u didn't go up there but he would still be held accountable for pushing you.

I can go on all day but I'll just leave you with two old quotes. 'Two wrongs don't make a right' and the term 'eye for an eye' which is not enforceable by modern day laws.

If after all this you still don't understand something so simple you are a troll and I'm not wasting another second on you
Do you think Conor should be punished for pushing a KO'd fighter over, while he was concussed?

Do you think Conor should be punished for pushing a KO'd fighter over, while he was concussed?

Yes he should be punished for his antics from that event. That wasn't what we were debating. Ur argument was that the official could push him off the cage because Conor broke the rules by climbing up on it

Yes he should be punished for his antics from that event. That wasn't what we were debating. Ur argument was that the official could push him off the cage because Conor broke the rules by climbing up on it
Where did I do this ?

Who would the suspension come down from? Exactly who is the jurisdiction in this case? Can the UFC suspend him for that? Irish commission?

I can't see an actual suspension happening but I can see charges against him being pressed
I'd imagine the commission has rules already about who can be in the fighting area and why.
Also what happens when someone associated with but not officially working for a sanctioned fighter comes into the fighting area.

Conor is 100% in the wrong for jumping in there, but, no, officials should not be pushing guys off the top of the cage in response.
He had no business being in that cage. If his intention was to harm the downed fighter, it becomes the official's job to protect the downed fighter from assault.

And no, he can't logically assume cokey Conor's coked up intentions.

Where did I do this ?

Ok so if that's not your argument then what are we debating about? Because my only argument is that he shouldn't have gotten pushed while sitting atop the cage. Since u just admittted u aren't against that, I really don't know why we're still in disagreement

95% of them are calling out virgins like you. Conor is only relevant because he is who you dorks are obsessed with.
Conor is only relevant because fuckwits like you think tweets matter and that he could beat GSP.

Conor is only relevant because fuckwits like you think tweets matter and that he could beat GSP.

Most of the talk about him are made by lowlifes like you, so wrong. Your hate keeps him relevant much like other controversial popular figures. Without your hate he becomes a much less popular fighter.

How does that make you feel? By the way, he'd crack GSP worse than Serra.

Most of the talk about him are made by lowlifes like you, so wrong. Your hate keeps him relevant much like other controversial popular figures. Without your hate he becomes a much less popular fighter.

How does that make you feel? By the way, he'd crack GSP worse than Serra.
Lowlife lol that's rich coming from an internet fluffer like you.

GSP'd choke Cannie worse than Diaz did, how's that make you feel?

It's Mcgregor... He's be fined. That's all.

Pretty much this. It might be a very hefty fine, maybe 250 grand, 500 grand, whatever. But he won't face a suspension from the UFC or from MMA in the states, as Ireland governing bodies have no jurisdiction in the US.

Dana White will come out at some point with some strong language, saying what Conor did is unacceptable. However, this is "different than other, similar incidents" because it happened in another country at a non-UFC event, so "his hands are tied". "And if Conor isn't suspended, I owe him a fight -- I have a contract with him".

We've heard these talking points from Dana White before... lol.

Back