1422377422ConorLegDrag.gif

4LnkzLNfKW1W3HMsQxjGWev6OdEUxRX8QPOx4Qz7jXQ.gif

giphy.gif

Iad12ok.gif

Hill_1.gif

giphy.gif

Yup, utterly useless on the ground.
So sick brah

But we have seen Conor quit when things don’t go his way, he will give Kabib his back like he did Nate

Chad never fought a roided out massive LW (former WW) with some of the highest TDD in UFC history either.

You don't see Khabib fans shitting on Chad for struggling with Jose.

People don’t shit on Chad against Aldo because it’s fucking Aldo. Who he still got down. Do we really even have to explain the difference between Aldo and Tibau??

Not to mention that you’re pretending like Tibau is the outlier. Khabib’s TD accuracy is only 44% for a reason. Guys repeatedly stuff him and get back to their feet.

People don’t shit on Chad against Aldo because it’s fucking Aldo. Who he still got down. Do we really even have to explain the difference between Aldo and Tibau??

Not to mention that you’re pretending like Tibau is the outlier. Khabib’s TD accuracy is only 44% for a reason. Guys repeatedly stuff him and get back to their feet.
People get up against chad all the time too lol. And Chad isn't a chain wrestler. What's your point? Do I need to explain the concept of chain wrestling to you? It's pretty clear that the missed TDs are set up for his trips and throws.

Also, let me make this really simple for you.

Tibau was juiced to the gills. He's been taken down about 7 times out of 69 attempts across his career. 2 of those are from caught kicks. Tibau's TDD is actually insane. Very comparable to Aldo's.

But hey, say whatever you want to help you believe that Khabib's TD game is bad. And please don't hesitate to name all those guys who made Kahbib struggle on the ground. Oh! Don't forget to ignore Khabib's extensive mat return game. I'm sure that doesn't matter at all.

Except he made weight 2 times, very easily, in his next 2 fights. He even cut extra weight in both. Khabib is about the size of the rest of the top 10 (excluding Dustin and Conor). Hell, Lee, Alvarez, and Tony all cut more than he does. 2 of them even started their career at WW.

Context is everything. There were 2 times in Khabib's career where he had weight issues. Both of which, he was struggling with an injury. Shortly before the Trujillo fight Khabib was injured and had to take the last stages of his camp easy so he could still fight. This fucked up his weight loss schedule. Against Tony, Khabib was still dealing with the effects of his back injury and another injury that he had to get treatment for after pulling out.

When Khabib has been injury free, weight has not been an issue. These last 2 fights prove that imo. He looked better than he ever has before in his last 2 cuts and is cutting less than 15lbs of water. Khabib identified his issue and fixed it. Thus, he should stay at LW. Similar to Tibau, another big LW. Tibau missed weight twice earlier in his career but fixed his issue and never missed again.

Khabib's biggest issue has always been injuries. Staying healthy has been a big challenge. The weight was just a side effect of that. As long as he can avoid major injuries then cutting weight won't be an issue.

Lmao, another essay by you about how Khabib is actually a LW THAT IS COMPLETELY FALSE. Khabib is very big. He's very dense. Same as RDA. Stop looking at pictures and thinking that equals someone's size. People are built differently. If you were an athlete you'd know this!

But as much as you want to pretend you have the inside scoop on Khabib's camp, you don't! And to be quite frank, I don't care why WW Khabib missed weight multiple times, because he did! No excuses! He's a WW now, and should be fighting there.

Lmao, another essay by you about how Khabib is actually a LW THAT IS COMPLETELY FALSE. Khabib is very big. He's very dense. Same as RDA. Stop looking at pictures and thinking that equals someone's size. People are built differently. If you were an athlete you'd know this!

But as much as you want to pretend you have the inside scoop on Khabib's camp, you don't! And to be quite frank, I don't care why WW Khabib missed weight multiple times, because he did! No excuses! He's a WW now, and should be fighting there.
First of all, you need to chill. You're being unnecessarily emotional. You don't like Khabib. You're Conor ride or die. I get that and that's cool. Now can we have a normal conversation? Cool? Cool.

Khabib, his training partners, and his nutritionists have confirmed that Khabib starts his water cut from the high 160s and rehydrates around the mid-high 170s. Most of his cut is done through dieting, most likely to avoid the issue he had before. There is no visual judgement here. Just using available facts to get a clear picture. Khabib loses less than 15 lbs of water, this is a very manageable cut. Much lower than other LW's cuts. Khabib has made 154.5 in his last fight with no issues. I see no reason for him to move up if he can keep doing this.

I've cut cut weight multiple times before (wrestled for a little over a year). Tho, I bet you'll say I am a liar since you don't like when people disagree with you but whatever. Every cut is not the same. Some are harder than others. Outside circumstances effect cuts all the times. It's just a fact. And on the subject of being built differently, everyone's body responds to weight cuts differently. Some people lose water very easily while others hold onto water for dear life. You cannot compare Khabib's and RDA's cuts just because both are big. Eddie is dense as hell and still cuts more than both. It's just a difference in their bodies.

And I'm not pretending to have to have the inside scoop on the anything. I just used google lol. Khabib's camped was very vocal about his injures and surgeries in both cases. Google is a magical thing.

Context is everything and ignoring is foolish imo. Not every weight miss is the same. Not everyone bounces back from bad cuts the same. Khabib bounced back very well. Lee bounced back poorly. Shit happens. Context is everything.

First of all, you need to chill. You're being unnecessarily emotional. You don't like Khabib. You're Conor ride or die. I get that and that's cool. Now can we have a normal conversation? Cool? Cool.

Khabib, his training partners, and his nutritionists have confirmed that Khabib starts his water cut from the high 160s and rehydrates around the mid-high 170s. Most of his cut is done through dieting, most likely to avoid the issue he had before. There is no visual judgement here. Just using available facts to get a clear picture. Khabib loses less than 15 lbs of water, this is a very manageable cut. Much lower than other LW's cuts. Khabib has made 154.5 in his last fight with no issues. I see no reason for him to move up if he can keep doing this.

I've cut cut weight multiple times before (wrestled for a little over a year). Tho, I bet you'll say I am a liar since you don't like when people disagree with you but whatever. Every cut is not the same. Some are harder than others. Outside circumstances effect cuts all the times. It's just a fact. And on the subject of being built differently, everyone's body responds to weight cuts differently. Some people lose water very easily while others hold onto water for dear life. You cannot compare Khabib's and RDA's cuts just because both are big. Eddie is dense as hell and still cuts more than both. It's just a difference in their bodies.

And I'm not pretending to have to have the inside scoop on the anything. I just used google lol. Khabib's camped was very vocal about his injures and surgeries in both cases. Google is a magical thing.

Context is everything and ignoring is foolish imo. Not every weight miss is the same. Not everyone bounces back from bad cuts the same. Khabib bounced back very well. Lee bounced back poorly. Shit happens. Context is everything.

I'm emotional? I'm not the one using loaded words and writing essays! I don't even want to read all of this!

I also quite like Khabib. One of my favorite fighters actually. But he's a WW. Saying he isn't would make me a liar.

His frequently lying team trying to preserve his imafge? You're telling me Khabib can't cut 10 lbs of water weight? My balls can cut 10 lbs of water weight. There is not a chance in fucking hell he is cutting from 165 lmao.

You know who else had made their weight plenty of times? Anthony Johnson. lmao. He also missed it plenty of times. Making weight doesn't prove you are the weight. ALWAYS making weight proves you are the weight. Time for Khabib to move up too!

Yes you're a liar, thank you for admitting this long and useless paragraph is a fallacy before I read all about how you think the time you gathered the strength to put away the Doritos for a week equaled new cutting weight expert.

I'm emotional? I'm not the one using loaded words and writing essays! I don't even want to read all of this!

I also quite like Khabib. One of my favorite fighters actually. But he's a WW. Saying he isn't would make me a liar.

His frequently lying team trying to preserve his imafge? You're telling me Khabib can't cut 10 lbs of water weight? My balls can cut 10 lbs of water weight. There is not a chance in fucking hell he is cutting from 165 lmao.

You know who else had made their weight plenty of times? Anthony Johnson. lmao. He also missed it plenty of times. Making weight doesn't prove you are the weight. ALWAYS making weight proves you are the weight. Time for Khabib to move up too!

Yes you're a liar, thank you for admitting this long and useless paragraph is a fallacy before I read all about how you think the time you gathered the strength to put away the Doritos for a week equaled new cutting weight expert.
Ok. You don't want to have a normal convo. Cool. Have a good day.

I think you need to go back to school.
Aldo is the ONLY fighter in the UFC that Conor KNOCKED OUT you silly fuck.

Everyone else was a TKO, which isn't nearly as indicitive of someone's KO power. Conor almost never puts anyone to sleep with one punch like all of his nuthuggers tend to believe. There is literally almost a zero percent chance he straight KO's Khabib. TKO, possibly, but KO, no.

Aldo is the ONLY fighter in the UFC that Conor KNOCKED OUT you silly fuck.

Everyone else was a TKO, which isn't nearly as indicitive of someone's KO power. Conor almost never puts anyone to sleep with one punch like all of his nuthuggers tend to believe. There is literally almost a zero percent chance he straight KO's Khabib. TKO, possibly, but KO, no.

tumblr_oerih5LoaZ1shfxr9o4_r1_250.gif

A KO or TKO stops the fight, but continue to argue there's any real difference that matters. Khabib would've still lost, just like all the other fighters that "didn't get knocked out"

tumblr_oerih5LoaZ1shfxr9o4_r1_250.gif

A KO or TKO stops the fight, but continue to argue there's any real difference that matters. Khabib would've still lost, just like all the other fighters that "didn't get knocked out"
Khabib has never even been rocked in the UFC, let alone getting knocked down from a punch for the chance of a TKO finish.

Conor is going to truly have to put his lights out in order to avoid getting savagely ravished on the canvas.

Khabib has never even been rocked in the UFC, let alone getting knocked down from a punch for the chance of a TKO finish.

Conor is going to truly have to put his lights out in order to avoid getting savagely ravished on the canvas.

List of fighters never stopped before they fought Conor:

- Gary Morris
- Mo Taylor
- Stephen Bailey
- Connor Dillon
- Hugh Brady
- Mike Wood
- Artur Sowinski
- Aaron Jahnsen
- Steve O'Keefe
- Marcus Brimage
- Dustin Poirier
- Jose Aldo

*Worth noting that Eddie hadn't been stopped in 9 years before Conor, and that was only at WW too.

Banking on Conor not to hurt somebody is a bit silly. You don't get an 86% KO win percentage without an overwhelming tendency to hurt fighters. Even if you think Khabib gets Conor down, banking on him getting hurt but doing so regardless sounds like a risky stance to bet on considering when Conor gets people hurt he puts them away, regardless of if you want to argue the differences between TKOs and KOs.

And how long Conor lasted on the ground? Can he last more than 2 rounds getting smashed by a beast like Khabib or will he quit again??

Did I miss Connie actually signing the dotted line? Srsly, if this fight never happens Sherdog is going to have the most severe case of blue balls in human history.

Back