McG vs Khabib - The oversight

@snackgod

“fight wasnt a toss up and khabib make tap machine a thing.”

1F8540F6-91EA-4620-A6FF-6C7DA70B287E.gif

“khabib did to conor what everyone said he was gone do and proved conor is a fraud.”

Your “everyone” came out to about half of sherdoggers according to polls and of those half many swore the fight would be one-sided and over quick yet it went to championship rounds and Conor even took a round, the first loss of a round in Khabib’s career.

Conor is no fraud and the fight didn’t “prove” that.

the fight would be one-sided

It was one sided. Khabib dominated the fight, the only "success" Conor had was when he had to cheat to keep the fight standing and Khabib decided to prove he could stand with him without a problem.

All the Conor fans were predicting how one sided the standup would be, and that was proven comically untrue.

Lineal champ means he was the champ before he vacated.

P4P #2 was the rank given to him by the UFC.

These are both facts.

Learn something about general MMA speak and get back to me.

so was he a credit to Khabib as you were suggesting in the other thread where I called you out (the whole reason you resurfaced this one) or was he just a “gatekeeper” ???

so was he a credit to Khabib as you were suggesting in the other thread where I called you out (the whole reason you resurfaced this one) or was he just a “gatekeeper” ???
Massive credit to Khabib.

The UFC let Conor cheat, and ran a campaign to get in Khabib's head and he still destroyed him.

It was one sided. Khabib dominated the fight, the only "success" Conor had was when he had to cheat to keep the fight standing and Khabib decided to prove he could stand with him without a problem.

All the Conor fans were predicting how one sided the standup would be, and that was proven comically untrue.
According to OP Conor was going to be dangerous standing for the entire fight, but he wasn't dangerous for a second of it

RedUnfinishedFalcon-max-1mb.gif

According to OP Conor was going to be dangerous standing for the entire fight, but he wasn't dangerous for a second of it

RedUnfinishedFalcon-max-1mb.gif

That's the kicker. Round 3 was not some moral victory for Conor. It showed he had nothing for Khabib PERIOD, even when given most of the round to work and again, cheating like the Dublin rat that he is.

Cheating in the ring, cheating on his wife, I am kinda seeing a trend here.

@snackgod

“fight wasnt a toss up and khabib make tap machine a thing.”

View attachment 483741

“khabib did to conor what everyone said he was gone do and proved conor is a fraud.”

Your “everyone” came out to about half of sherdoggers according to polls and of those half many swore the fight would be one-sided and over quick yet it went to championship rounds and Conor even took a round, the first loss of a round in Khabib’s career.

Conor is no fraud and the fight didn’t “prove” that.

conor knew he was gone get mauled and took the pay day.

it hard for me going forward to pick any fight that i make conor a fav in.

he shows he couldnt care less about wrestling or grappleing and most of the guys he could fight are great wrestlers and will be on his back in all fights.;

tony, kevin lee, nate diva max dustin woodley gsp aldo mendes would all be favs over conor going forward.

maybe conor should see if theufc would liek to copromote boxing instead with him cause it easy to find cans in boxing look who mvp fought.

conor knew he was gone get mauled and took the pay day.

it hard for me going forward to pick any fight that i make conor a fav in.

he shows he couldnt care less about wrestling or grappleing and most of the guys he could fight are great wrestlers and will be on his back in all fights.;

tony, kevin lee, nate diva max dustin woodley gsp aldo mendes would all be favs over conor going forward.

maybe conor should see if theufc would liek to copromote boxing instead with him cause it easy to find cans in boxing look who mvp fought.

I don’t think I want to discuss with you what may happen in the future...

the oversight is conor is ducking khabib and it wont ever happen.

how can conors tdd get better hiding under his bed.

OR what happened in the past...

what does saying khabib is an over rated ww have to do with anything. he never fought at ww.

Hard enough to argue an opinion but to have to argue facts as well, no thanks.

I don’t think I want to discuss with you what may happen in the future...

OR what happened in the past...

Hard enough to argue an opinion but to have to argue facts as well, no thanks.

facts are khabib made conor into tap machine and it was nt even that hard to do it 2.

Back