Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

lmao, I'm just messing man. Im pretty sure I'm the one (or one of) that led that misconstrued story LOL.

That thread was great man. I think I still have pictures of your old crappy apartment on my desktop somewhere that someone dug up LOL. You definitely riled up the old Mayberry elite detectives in that thread.

I don't understand why the new forum format meant ALL the old content went away. All those years of classic threads, GONE. Yeah that apartment sucked. BUT, it was close to downtown, around some nice houses, and on campus. And it was all mine, no room mates >.>.

I don't understand why the new forum format meant ALL the old content went away. All those years of classic threads, GONE. Yeah that apartment sucked. BUT, it was close to downtown, around some nice houses, and on campus. And it was all mine, no room mates >.>.

LOL! yeah that was definitely one of the better threads I've come across.

Hell it even coined:
<{boisedyme}>

6'4. Idk about beast though. Even when I'm 230 pounds I still look 'skinny' with clothes on. This frame is ridiculously difficult to fill out.
Even Overeem looked skinny until he decided to move to HW and start pissing fire. You know what you must do.

LOL! yeah that was definitely one of the better threads I've come across.

Hell it even coined:
<{boisedyme}>
What are you bunnies talking about? This must have occurred during the dark times when I was not present on Sherdog. If you fill me in I'll let you fill me up!

What are you bunnies talking about? This must have occurred during the dark times when I was not present on Sherdog. If you fill me in I'll let you fill me up!
Yeah buns! it was around the time of Low Brodium. Basically young Eisbar came off super elitist and rustled everyones jimmies. Mayberrys thriving detectives then located his apartment and began berating him for the way it looked after coming off elitist. It was a really really great thread. It is dumb that it wasnt archived and migrated over.

Yeah buns! it was around the time of Low Brodium. Basically young Eisbar came off super elitist and rustled everyones jimmies. Mayberrys thriving detectives then located his apartment and began berating him for the way it looked after coming off elitist. It was a really really great thread. It is dumb that it wasnt archived and migrated over.
OMG hahahaha that's intense!!

Made thread talking about a party I hosted that had a couple boise dimes attending (they were 18-19)
Friend comes over with 30 year old tweaker looking mother fucker
Ask friend to leave with tweaker

Proceed to get berated 100 different ways in thread.

Start talking about how my apartment is sick and its in a nice area.

Post picture of nice house across the street that I partied at sometimes

Detectives find my apartment complex. It's a motel from the 70s converted into student housing.

Boise dime meme is born
<{boisedyme}><{boisedyme}><{boisedyme}><{boisedyme}><{boisedyme}>

lol people totally misremember how that thread went.

I asked my 'friend' and his meth'd out pal to leave after their vibes had kind of creeped out the chicks I had over. The boise dime in question, I ended up dicking down and dating briefly AFTER that event.
I really need to re-read that thread. Cornucopia of cash was a severely underrated line.

Ive got a better idea , how you about Go fuck yourself tubby!

Your fat slow ass likely doesnt even know what" high intensity "is anyway. If your lucky , Your Vo2 max is probably equilvelent to your tiny shoe size.
I'll shut the fuck up , when little twinks the likes of you stop ejaculating half truth layperson horse shit all over the place like your father in a rest stop men's room......mmkay
LOL the vo2 max insults come out, oh nooo!!! Shut your little bitchass up, oh you're so tough because you run moderately long distances at a moderately challenging pace. That shit would serve you well cause I'd make you run like a bitch irl.

@Der Eisbar, we should try to get a list of people that are participating in this year's cutathon with us so we can post it in the OP.

Anywho, I did not weigh this morning because I was in a bit of a rush, but I did manage to eat two grilled cheese sandwiches, some fried rice with yum yum sauce, a diet dr. pepper, and about a quarter of a dairy queen cookies n creme ice cream cake with a glass of milk last night.. all after 7pm :(

Today I have started out strong though. Water, multi-vitamin, and fish oil.

@Der Eisbar, we should try to get a list of people that are participating in this year's cutathon with us so we can post it in the OP.

Anywho, I did not weigh this morning because I was in a bit of a rush, but I did manage to eat two grilled cheese sandwiches, some fried rice with yum yum sauce, a diet dr. pepper, and about a quarter of a dairy queen cookies n creme ice cream cake with a glass of milk last night.. all after 7pm :(

Today I have started out strong though. Water, multi-vitamin, and fish oil.
lmao sounds like you were doing well up until that ice cream cake <[analyzed}>

im not sure who to tag in the OP because no one has really volunteered for the weight cutting crew lol

lmao sounds like you were doing well up until that ice cream cake <[analyzed}>

im not sure who to tag in the OP because no one has really volunteered for the weight cutting crew lol
Looks like it's just us two right now. We should also add people who are trying to gain. Might as well just make it for all brahs that are trying to change their physique.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back