Mayberry Weight Cutting Crew Official Thread (summer cutters gtfih)

Queer as fire!!

Fun fact: back when I was Low Brodium, he made an account on here called High Brotein. After Brodium was banned he let me have his Brotein account.. it was banned not too long after I gained control of it lol
LOL!

Buns!!!! what about Righteous & Executive fist. Did any Phags let you have one of their creations?

LOL!

Buns!!!! what about Righteous & Executive fist. Did any Phags let you have one of their creations?
The only two accounts that weren't mine that I received as a gift of life from friends are High Brotein and Will Barrow LOL

The only two accounts that weren't mine that I received as a gift of life from friends are High Brotein and Will Barrow LOL
LOL i was just looking through my messages. Space Engineer!!!!"

HNNNNHHHHGGGGGG

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! What other names are in there???
LOL this one makes me laugh

q4sC1N.jpg

Any idea who this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: was?

Bitch if you're fat in the middle of May, you're gonna be fat for summer!

Getting in on this bitch after fucking up and trying to restart a 12 week cut for like the 10th week in a row. I have the blessing of T-Dog in the form of @XalexinchainsX so there's no way I can fail now.

Getting in on this bitch after fucking up and trying to restart a 12 week cut for like the 10th week in a row. I have the blessing of T-Dog in the form of @XalexinchainsX so there's no way I can fail now.
YESSS Welcome to the fun!! Let cut together and then swim in all our shedded fat!

Why do people only get in shape during the summer? I stay in shape so I don't have to get back into shape. I walk around shirtless 24/7.

I'm extra sexy when it's raining. Girls faint or cream themselves upon seeing my shiny wet abs in the winter.

I'm actually underweight. I need to pump some iron and get bigger.

Why do people only get in shape during the summer? I stay in shape so I don't have to get back into shape. I walk around shirtless 24/7.

I'm extra sexy when it's raining. Girls faint or cream themselves upon seeing my shiny wet abs in the winter.

I'm actually underweight. I need to pump some iron and get bigger.

you sound like a twink

Gonna slow cut and bulk up abs for better definition.

Back