Mass incarceration of African Americans affects the racial achievement gap — report

I coached high school basketball in the North East and had to deal with black teens shooting each other over facebook comments.

Legalizing drugs will not fix the problems in the black community.

Harsh as it may be if you really want to help the black community than make planned parenthood on the corner of every street like mcdonalds .

As I said I think ending the war on drugs would help some but it wouldnt do half as much as if the black community would start to exercise some fucking sexual responsibility. Acting like theres no fathers in the community .... theres no fathers cuz you got knocked up by some dude you were fuckin and had a baby but had no plans on having a family ..... They call this the poverty cycle if you want to be technical about it.

So the great success of Asians and Indians in America is because of the pigmentation in their skin?

Explain that for us please, go ahead and break it down right here in this thread.

It was sarcasm.

My statements weren't to bash BLM, though my current disposition on BLM was not hidden very well.

The truth is most of the videos, articles, and reports I have seen on them displays a methodology of protesting that I disagree with.
-I have not heard of this diversity, I've only gone under their site a few times.
--I know they've explained in their mission statement that their efforts are much more than protests against police violence...i think they are protesting with the dakota pipeline people

But when they had platforms on national levels(during this past election year), I did not see much to impress.

Maybe, just maybe, that is because of biased and selective reporting of various media outlets and platforms with a specific aim of discrediting the movement, and as such is wilful ignorance given the truth (and all the nuance) is really easily accessible for those actually willing to learn?

Just maybe.

Harsh as it may be if you really want to help the black community than make planned parenthood on the corner of every street like mcdonalds .

As I said I think ending the war on drugs would help some but it wouldnt do half as much as if the black community would start to exercise some fucking sexual responsibility. Acting like theres no fathers in the community .... theres no fathers cuz you got knocked up by some dude you were fuckin and had a baby but had no plans on having a family ..... They call this the poverty cycle if you want to be technical about it.

That's an African thing, not a black community in America thing.

They can't even feed themselves in Africa yet they keep having more kids.

Why do you think mass immigration from Africa is happening in Europe?

mediterranean-refugees-migrant-offshore-aid-station-moas-1.jpg

2015-05-14T220237Z_01_VLT01_RTRIDSP_3_EUROPE-MIGRANTS-6915.jpg

20170127182832869.jpg

the-mediterranean-migrant-crisis-is-reaching-a-tipping-point.jpg

haha, fairpoint, minority birthrate has recently surpassed caucasian birthrate in the US but the larger percentage of young residents is hispanic
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/

though I am curious to see the effects of defunding planned parenthood and the potential future increase in the uninsured
-quite a slipper slope as I think people should pay for their own abortions(via insurance) but if they can not get that bit of care, I wonder what impact that will have.

Maybe, just maybe, that is because of biased and selective reporting of various media outlets and platforms with a specific aim of discrediting the movement, and as such is wilful ignorance given the truth (and all the nuance) is really easily accessible for those actually willing to learn?

Just maybe.

I'd agree with you on biased media, I am as anti-MSM as they come, but lets be honest, the media has definitely been heavily left leaning... especially during the campaign season.

I'd argue that when the election ended, that is exactly when BLM lost its greatest platform.
-it still has a chance, as I think anything anti-Trump will get some attention at the moment, but I'd hope for some leadership within the organization, serious proposals on policies, and better communication.

I am an optimistic mofo, so i dont "give up" on them yet... I just want them to be a bit more tactful from what I have seen.

I'd agree with you on biased media, I am as anti-MSM as they come, but lets be honest, the media has definitely been heavily left leaning... especially during the campaign season.

I'd argue that when the election ended, that is exactly when BLM lost its greatest platform.
-it still has a chance, as I think anything anti-Trump will get some attention at the moment, but I'd hope for some leadership within the organization, serious proposals on policies, and better communication.

I am an optimistic mofo, so i dont "give up" on them yet... I just want them to be a bit more tactful from what I have seen.

The BLM riots are one of the main reasons for the rise of the Alt-Right and European Americans collectively voting for Trump.

though I am curious to see the effects of defunding planned parenthood and the potential future increase in the uninsured
-quite a slipper slope as I think people should pay for their own abortions(via insurance) but if they can not get that bit of care, I wonder what impact that will have.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out. PP main thing isnt abortion its birth control and services for poor women . Get the shot so you dont get preggo exams and shit on the cheap that kind of thing.

I seriously dont give a shit about peoples moral objections to planned parenthood or any of that pay for your own damn birth control argument I am too pragmatic for that and less abortion and contraception means more unwanted pregnancies that one way or another will end up on the dole and that costs way more in tax dollars. We can preach all day about well if you cant afford kids dont have sex and all that other silliness but if we are going to do that we might as well talk about dragons and elves because as fantasies go that will be about as productive but way more fun.

Its a stupid fuckin idea and will be one more mess that has to get mopped up when this trump experiment is over

Think about what happened when pence went after clean needles for moral reasons ..... It didnt help anyone it was just more virtue signaling bullshit and caused real harm . Might as well save ourselves the trouble and not go down that road in the first place.

Last edited:
The BLM riots are one of the main reasons for the rise of the Alt-Right and European Americans collectively voting for Trump.

Yeah and as crazy as I think some cops can be (NYPD is what I grew up around, 'Amadou Diallo', 'Abner Louima', 'Sean Bell' etc.) they still do a heck of a tough job.
-I can't ever see the anti-blue approach going well for any activist group.

I am hoping that the lack of reports on blatant racist attacks means that things on that subject have cooled down a bit.

I know the anti-trump era is just beginning for many groups though.
{<BJPeen}

That's an African thing, not a black community in America thing.

They can't even feed themselves in Africa yet they keep having more kids.

Why do you think mass immigration from Africa is happening in Europe?

I dont even wanna touch that one dude. I dont have an answer for Africa at all. It seems like everything you read about the place is senseless.

The question isn't so much whether or not it's racist, the question simply is: Does science back it up?
But then again it does come down to the fact that it's racist which is why there isn't alot of Science on the topic in the first place.... Atleast to my knowledge. No one insists on scientific studies to prove these disparaties between blacks and everyone else because as I have heard it is looked down upon. Personally I have seen enough statistics to atleast warrant it, I don't give a fuck how racist it sounds. If it's racist to think this way and there is no way there is merit to it than what do we have to lose by at least inquiring and eliminating race as a factor once and for all instead of running away from the racist boogey man.

I don't think the media is particularly left wing. I'd say America generally is centre right on the whole, and trump with his pro market, anti immigrant and generally radical right wing policies and rhetoric have caused a lot of backlash, justifiably.

I'd say on the whole their cause is just, overall.

It will take sensible policies and concerted effort to undo the damage that the highest rate if incarceration, racial gerrymandering and disenfranchisement have caused.

It's telling that people are more outraged by BLM than the president advocating stop and frisk, police unions depriving people of their constitutional rights unless they get paid, and private prisons.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out. PP main thing isnt abortion is birth control and services for poor women . Get the shot so you dont get preggo exams and shit on the cheap that kind of thing.

I seriously dont give a shit about peoples moral objections to planned parenthood or any of that pay for your own damn birth control argument I am too pragmatic for that and less abortion and contraception means more unwanted pregnancies that one way or another will end up on the dole and that costs way more in tax dollars. We can preach all day about well if you cant afford kids dont have sex and all that other silliness but if we are going to do that we might as well talk about dragons and elves because as fantasies go that will be about as productive but way more fun.

Its a stupid fuckin idea and will be one more mess that has to get mopped up when this trump experiment is over

Think about what happened when pence went after clean needles for moral reasons ..... It didnt help anyone it was just more virtue signaling bullshit and caused real harm . Might as well save ourselves the trouble and not go down that road in the first place.

fair point;

I'd agree and say the costs and burden to the tax payer would be a lot more if planned parenthood were to be defunded.
- (79 percent of visitors live at or 150 percent below the federal poverty line)

My favorite is when the criminal is a victim of homicide
I was referring to "victim" in the broader sense. Broken home, drug addicted mother, gang member siblings...that sort of thing.

Its not though is the problem ...A lot of that murder is just over street beefs jordans girls and talking shit and while I agree that we need to end the war on drugs it is not the magic bullet I think a lot of people think it will be.

That violence isnt so much gang violence as it is cultural violence and thats a much tougher thing to fix and is going to involve talking about some truths that are going to make just about everyone mad at everybody .

That cultural violence is driven by a drug dealer culture.

There are dumb people, who have no money, and shoot someone over some jordans, but no one wants to be like that guy.

People want to be like the guy 2 blocks over that everyone fears, who has money and women, because he controls a drug gang, and drug turf, that makes him king of his little fiefdom.

Back