Marvel's IRON FIST (March 17, 2017)

If you have seen the complete season 1 of IRON FIST, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Update: March 19, 2017

See IRON FIST Classic Comic Book Costume in Behind-the-Scenes Image

17333526_1881917318763990_4189860203497259008_n.jpg

Just started watching and i like it. Everyone else on netflix is so srrious. Danny is kind of derpy, and i dig that about him.
I don't like it about him but Loras does a solid job of portraying that character

It's physically impossible to train for 15 years to become a living weapon, one of the most dangerous fighters alive in that kind of environment & still be a scrawny little barista pussy without an inch of muscle on your entire body. IF was never huge but you need a guy that's ripped and has some muscle on him.

He's also not a good actor which is a huge problem and the writing is terrible.

This show has a ton of problems, him being white is obviously not among them but the show is fucking rough. I still think it's alittle better than Jessica jones and the second half of LC but definitely a big miss from Marvel.

The part where they went to "China" was the absolute worst in every regard. Didn't help at all that "China" looked like a fuckin Brooklyn warehouse with a couple of chinese signs posted up.
Lol

Post b

Post bruce Lee is when they started lifting . Watch old Kung fu flicks.

"When you're talking about fighting, as it is, with no rules, well then, baby you'd better train every part of your body!" - Bruce Lee

"My friend, I need you to show up looking like a man capable of saving the world!" Del Toro telling Charlie Hunnam to get in shape for Pacific Rim

Soft bodies got no business around here any more.

I'm surprised so many people voted "8" in this thread.

Gotta give it a 5 , don't hate it but it's not good. Definitely room for improvement.

I'm leaning towards there myself (5 stars). Still have to finish the last two episodes.

I thought the lead up episodes were better than the finale, so I don't think you're going to be blown away by the finale.

I'm surprised so many people voted "8" in this thread.

I'm convinced it's a response to the savaging the critics gave it. You got a bunch of people mad at the "SJW's" who ripped it.

Not as bad as the critics said, but anyone who's watched all 13 episodes and thinks this show is any better then a 5 or 6 out of 10 is either lying to themselves or has terrible taste.

I'm convinced it's a response to the savaging the critics gave it. You got a bunch of people mad at the "SJW's" who ripped it.

Not as bad as the critics said, but anyone who's watched all 13 episodes and thinks this show is any better then a 5 or 6 out of 10 is either lying to themselves or has terrible taste.
I agree

I enjoyed it. Didn't get to as high a point as Luke Cage or Jessica Jones, but also didn't fall off as hard. Stayed pretty consistently around the middle. DD season 1 still the best imo hands down, but Iron Fist was worth the wait and the watch. Honestly, I enjoyed the supporting actors a lot more here than in most of the other shows. Guy that played Ward did a great job. I think it could have used letting him cut loose and fuck shit up with his power more. That part at the end was pretty cool; needed more of that.

It's physically impossible to train for 15 years to become a living weapon, one of the most dangerous fighters alive in that kind of environment & still be a scrawny little barista pussy without an inch of muscle on your entire body. IF was never huge but you need a guy that's ripped and has some muscle on him.

He's also not a good actor which is a huge problem and the writing is terrible.

This show has a ton of problems, him being white is obviously not among them but the show is fucking rough. I still think it's alittle better than Jessica jones and the second half of LC but definitely a big miss from Marvel.
Dude... Danny Rand was 5'11 175. He's basically the same size as cowboy cerrone precut. http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Daniel_Rand_(Earth-616) He's small on the comic book hero scale. Fin jones is almost the exact same height and weight but he's actually an inch taller and I read he's around 180 185 in this.

Anywho
I saw it's like
1. Daredevil
2. Iron Fist
3. Luke cage (it got pretty bad after cottonmouth let's be honest)
4. Jessica Jones. (too emo
Meaning compared to normal tv it's really good. I'll agree finn needs to get ripped up but not gain weight. Season 2 I bet will kick ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back