Marvel's IRON FIST (March 17, 2017)

If you have seen the complete season 1 of IRON FIST, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
This show sucked. Wasted supporting characters with a terribly miscast lead on dumb meandering storylines. I gave it a 5 but that's being generous.

One thing I don't get about this show is how Daredevil was getting sliced and diced by the Hand, and Nobu pushed his shit in on multiple occasions, yet the guy Kun Lun chose to defeat the Hand has a hard time beating hired thugs and teenagers.

Even without powers shouldn't Iron Fist be way better hand-to-hand than Daredevil?

A major flaw is making it so that damage helps rand focus and power up the fist.

So the best warrior getting his butt kicked is basically a good thing

Finished watching this over the weekend.

I felt, overall, this was a better show than Luke Cage and was better than Jessica Jones when that show was boring. I think Danny Rand was miscast but the rest of the actors grew on me, especially Colleen Wing (I would try to grow on her).

Ward grew into his role just fine - he started off very wooden and then easily became one of my favorite characters.

6.5-7/10

Sucked balls and would've given it a 3 if not for the solid performance from the Meachums.

So many plot holes and things that just didn't make sense.

Also Iron Fist wasn't likable in any way. His temper tantrums, his inability to do the smart thing at any point in time and his fight scenes were all close to unbearable. Felt like a chore finishing it.

I've just finished the series and i totally agree with this, took me over 2 months to finish it, definitely a chore. Poor effort Marvel.

The caption is the best part.

Last edited:
The captuon is the best part.

Meanwhile Iron
tenor.gif
Fist prepping like

I used to have a theory that all GOT actors are unwatchable in anything but GOT...that is now fact.

Back