Mark Bocek slams WMMA: If a girl has some cool bikini shots she can get into the UFC

The people who draw money, obviously.

It amazes me how offended people are about WMMA without realizing its importance to the sport overall.

Again, no. Drawing power does not equal talent.

In your demented theory, Adam Sandler is the greatest talent of our generation in terms of acting skills because his movies make a lot of money.

Sexualism is a sign of underlining fear of impotence

Except it's not exactly valid unless you live in a fantasy world where all things are equal, like Bocek seems to be. WMMA is/was a hit for the UFC. That's why guys like Boeck are on the prelims (and nobody cares) while people like Tate and Rousey are co-main/main event (and people care). All sports boil down to dollars and cents, simple business. It's why the Dallas Cowboys get primetime games. Bocek can be frustrated that he and this starving artists of talents are on the prelims while girls get prime opportunities on main cards----but maybe those guys should work to stand out a little more instead of crying and jerkin about it on the internet.

UFC 177's co-main is Bethe Correia vs Shayna Baszler

Waaaah waaah if you're out than stay out Bocek. No one gives a fuck. All I've heard from him from the past 2 days is complaining and wishing circumstances were better for him.

Last time I checked a smart man waits until he is no longer receiving pay checks from a company before they start bashing the company.

Again, no. Drawing power does not equal talent.

In your demented theory, Adam Sandler is the greatest talent of our generation in terms of acting skills because his movies make a lot of money.

Adam's actually a decent actor.

Not a fan though, I don't really think he's all that funny.

Last time I checked a smart man waits until he is no longer receiving pay checks from a company before they start bashing the company.

shouldn't be bashing at all. He chose to walk away. Plenty of guys are willing to take his spot and not bitch about it.

Literally who?

What the fuck is a Mark Bocek? Does his own mom even cares what some irrelevant, bottom mid tier journeyman of a nobody says out of spite that Ronda is more successful in the sport and acclaimed than this subpar, forgettable soul will ever be in several lifetimes?

He should worry about paying his utility bills on time.

Guy is so forgettable I thought he left the UFC years ago after Bendo ROFLstomped him.
I just want you to know you have a phenomenal booty!

UFC 177's co-main is Bethe Correia vs Shayna Baszler

That's a weak card period.

The UFC can't expect to many buys with this one.

I will guess well under 200k.

The UFC doesn't have enough drawing power for 40 fucking cards a year or whatever.

most guys fans would probably prefer more PEDs and bikinis instead of a clean sport.

personally, I'm just here for the bikinis.

I blame the mods. They wastelanded my bocek war wagon.

They took pity on you.

The only replies you would get in that thread would be your own self bumps.

He's so irrelevant he is wasteland material.

Back