Mark Bocek slams WMMA: If a girl has some cool bikini shots she can get into the UFC

They took pity on you.

The only replies you would get in that thread would be your own self bumps.

He's so irrelevant he is wasteland material.

Durrrdurrdurrrr daatts durr joke. Congrats.

Literally who?

What the fuck is a Mark Bocek? Does his own mom even cares what some irrelevant, bottom mid tier journeyman of a nobody says out of spite that Ronda is more successful in the sport and acclaimed than this subpar, forgettable soul will ever be in several lifetimes?

He should worry about paying his utility bills on time.

Guy is so forgettable I thought he left the UFC years ago after Bendo ROFLstomped him.

Who twisted this biches tit.

Angry as hell kid

UFC 177's co-main is Bethe Correia vs Shayna Baszler

First time in a long time Ive never heard of either fighter in the co-main.

What angle are they going to use to market this? Nobody knows about these girls! After a quick google search I notice neither one of these girls is a hottie and Shayna is coming of a loss, with 1-2 in her last 3.

How can these girls get the co-main prior to alot more qualified fighters? How can that even be beneficial for the company in the long run?

he's not wrong, but his timing for all these remarks makes him come across as very bitter for his undistinguished UFC career.

What angle are they going to use to market this? Nobody knows about these girls! After a quick google search I notice neither one of these girls is a hottie and Shayna is coming of a loss, with 1-2 in her last 3.

How can these girls get the co-main prior to alot more qualified fighters? How can that even be beneficial for the company in the long run?

That's right.

El Cu Cu should be in the co-main.

I think when Lorenzo and Dana's BJJ instructor walks away from the company and starts blasting their policies, it's worth noting.

Waaaah waaah if you're out than stay out Bocek. No one gives a fuck. All I've heard from him from the past 2 days is complaining and wishing circumstances were better for him.

He might be whining. He might be venting. But he is 100% spot on. WMMA is a side show. Most athletes are cheating. End of story.

Does he have a "stupid quote of the day" thing he's going for?

What he says makes sense, just would have been better coming from someone who had a good career.

I think when Lorenzo and Dana's BJJ instructor walks away from the company and starts blasting their policies, it's worth noting.

dude won 3 of his last 4, including his last fight. nobody gives a shit though.

strange that some people can't understand why he wouldn't say anything until after his UFC career was over. they probably don't have jobs or employers though.

I always liked Bocek as a fighter, but he's come off pretty bitter sometimes in interviews, he doesn't exactly come across as a cool guy lets say. I seem to remember him talking shit on the WEC lightweights when they came over and then he got his ass kicked by Bendo.

I agree with Bocek here, I don't like that direction either and it is one reason I'm not as interested in mma anymore

Does he have a "stupid quote of the day" thing he's going for?

What has he said that has been stupid or inaccurate?

He might be whining. He might be venting. But he is 100% spot on. WMMA is a side show. Most athletes are cheating. End of story.

You are 100% correct, and I hope more fighters start voicing the truth. It's actually sad when posters attack the messenger, and no reasonable argument against the message.

Literally who?

What the fuck is a Mark Bocek? Does his own mom even cares what some irrelevant, bottom mid tier journeyman of a nobody says out of spite that Ronda is more successful in the sport and acclaimed than this subpar, forgettable soul will ever be in several lifetimes?

Guy is so forgettable I thought he left the UFC years ago after Bendo ROFLstomped him.

holy shit wtf is your problem man are you really that rustled because he doesnt like wmma or did this guy do something to you?

Literally who?

This made me laugh

It's because you n00bs talk about Shayna Bazler more than you do Tony Ferguson.

I agree with him about the card placement but he sounds bitter as hell and is blaming everyone under the sun for his mediocre UFC career.

Elaborate. I haven't read anything of the sort. I can't blame him for being upset, as he has dedicated a lot of time to this sport and now females (which no one gives a shit about because they all suck outside 2 or 3) can get in with gimmicks for a quick cash grab.

holy shit wtf is your problem man are you really that rustled because he doesnt like wmma or did this guy do something to you?

This. He obviously struck a nerve for someone to lash out at him like that. Sometimes the truth hurts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back