Man, Lyoto would Destroy Chris WEidman

Don't make me laugh. Weidman is in a completely different league to Munoz.

weidman would get destroyed by lyoto. its not even debatable lol. please don't tell me you are drinking the weidman kool aid

Its so early to tell if Machida dominates him. Munoz was the best Match-up for Machida

Here we go....
Machida lands a head kick and out come the nuthuggers, fanboys, and Weidman haters. It was a good performance, but let's just breathe a second before we starry making grandiose and asinine claims.......

Yea I think Machida destroys Weidman. Machida is so interesting against wrestlers because his TDD is so good. He's only really ever been taken down when he fought monstrous LHWs like Davis and Jones.

Maybe they should add Machida vs. Bisping to UFC 168. Heh

Machida would beat Weidman for sure, I don't know about dominate but he would defeat him i'm very confident in that.

Weidman is just too slow. The worst champion in the UFC currently no doubt.

weidman would get destroyed by lyoto. its not even debatable lol. please don't tell me you are drinking the weidman kool aid

Uh.....yes it is very debatable. To say otherwise is just ignorant. That would be a very cool matchup to see......

Machida nuthuggery is officially back. I thought him losing to Shogun, Jones, Henderson and Davis might deflect it, but no.

Henderson did next to nothing for the majority of the fight, missed with his wild attacks, and got caught more often. Davis moved around a lot and missed with his punches and got countered.

Up until weidman beat anderson. Munoz was his best win. And machida just took him out with 1 shot.

Don't make me laugh. Weidman is in a completely different league to Munoz.

yeah...im sure you would be saying this if he lost to silva, because you are looking at this as a "style vs style" thing, like a fight analyst...:icon_neut

It's not a favorable matchup for Chris, in my opinion.

I think Chris would win, possibly KO Machida but it's still an exciting fight.

Henderson did next to nothing for the majority of the fight, missed with his wild attacks, and got caught more often. Davis moved around a lot and missed with his punches and got countered.

machida did next to nothing besides backpeddle in the face of someone who hits much harder than he does.

heck, he was chased out of the division by phil davis.

Lyoto would Rashad Weidman.

Back