Man, Lyoto would Destroy Chris WEidman

whatever you're smoking on i want some.

weidman would tool machida

munoz is not a legit top 10 MW. i knew maxhida would tool him and i should've put a rack on him.

Not one defense and weidman is better than everyone.

it would be a close fight imo. but machida needs one more top fight at mw imo before he faces weidman.

inb4 silva wins rematch and lyoto goes back to lhw

this is a perfect example of MMA having some of the most shittiest fans over any sports. lol, what a groupie :icon_neut

I don't see Weidman knocking out Machida the way Shogun did, and I can see Machida knocking out Weidman if Weidman rushes in like he did against Anderson.

Machida nuthuggery is officially back. I thought him losing to Shogun, Jones, Henderson and Davis might deflect it, but no.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that, but I think it would be a good fight and Machida would have a better chance than anybody else, except maybe Anderson.

I honestly believe Machida would beat Weidman. Weidman isn't going to out strike him and I really doubt his wrestling is good enough to take Machida down, specially after we already know much bigger and stronger wrestlers hardly can take him down.

Machida MW Champion 2014!

I'd love to see Machida vs. Weidman. It would be competitive but I'd bet on Machida.

Silva gets KTFO by Weidman and you fucks say the guy doesn't have a chance against Machida...wow.

Machida would get finished by Weidman. Not buying into this hype train; I think Belfort would crush Machida too.

o rly?
weidman-elbows-munoz1.gif

Weidman wouldn't just wait for something to happen, he'd bring the fight to Lyoto and not give him any room to do anything.

Rushing Lyoto has never really been the best way to go.

I doubt Weidman would do much better than Evans.

I think Machida, style-wise, has a better shot of beating Weidman than Anderson does

I'm just happy to finally see Machida at a weight where I've always felt he belonged. Whether he can compete with Weidman, I don't know. But I wouldn't be surprised if, after Machida runs through the MW division, he gives Weidman a good fight. Whether he beats him or not I don't know.

It would be a competitive fight but Weidman would submit Machida just like Jones did.

12_Jones_Machida_15_crop_650x440.jpg

So people are either in the "Machida kills Chris" or the "don't make me laugh" camp. Where are the "it's an amazing match up and a winnable fight for both guys" fans?

Back