Malignaggi responds to video of push down/ knock down (also blasts Dana)

You're the sad one. That's a clear knock down.

that's a clear missed left from conor, hence why his hand is well behind Paulie's head

and following that, it's clearly a fatigued paulie off balance from wiffing on his sloppy ass punch combined with conor yanking down on his head to land an uppercut (which you can't do in boxing, by the way) that sent him to the mat.

the refs reaction before the video was cut (which is telling in itself) is another tell as to why it wasn't counted as a knockdown, but you don't know anything about boxing so there's no point going into that.

why are you offended on behalf of another man that you do not know?

that's a clear missed left from conor, hence why his hand is well behind Paulie's head

and following that, it's clearly a fatigued paulie off balance from wiffing on his sloppy ass punch combined with conor yanking down on his head to land an uppercut (which you can't do in boxing, by the way) that sent him to the mat.
There was no yanking, pulling, pushing or shoving. You're fooking blind. You can see and hear the punches land.

do you not find it incredibly awkward when you look at your post history and see that it's nothing but 10 pages after 10 pages after 10 pages of you talking about conor for the last two months?

you should reevaluate your priority list lmao. conor should not be taking the top spot on that list. you may want to consider that when you tell people they aren't seeing things clearly.

do you not find it incredibly awkward when you look at your post history and see that it's nothing but 10 pages after 10 pages after 10 pages of you talking about conor for the last two months?

you should reevaluate your priority list lmao. conor should not be taking the top spot on that list. you may want to consider that when you tell people they aren't seeing things clearly.
So you're attacking my interests on this board? I guess that means I won the argument.

So you're attacking my interests on this board? I guess that means I won the argument.

no, what i'm doing is pointing out that you cannot think about anything to do with conor rationally because of your obsession of another man. which makes conversation with you pointless.

you thinking this is something you need to "win" is a symptom of your obsession;

no, what i'm doing is pointing out that you cannot think about anything to do with conor rationally because of your obsession of another man. which makes conversation with you pointless.
Your blind hate makes any rational conversation pointless.

Your blind hate makes any rational conversation pointless.

I am saying that conor landed some good clean shots which is a credit to conor (that you will ignore me say), that paulie admitted conor got the better of him in later rounds which is what we saw a few clips of (which, again, is a credit to conor that you will ignore), and that the "knockdown footage" when shown at the proper angle I linked is clearly him yanking on his head after a missed punch to land an (illegal) uppercut. a fatigued paulie already being off balance from a sloppy, wiffed punch COMBINED with conor pulling him down and landing a shot is what sent him to the mat.

but you can't accept that as that isn't me saying "THE FURIOUS POWER OF CONOR'S LEFT SENT PAULIE SOARING TO THE MAT WITH EASE" because that's the only thing your obsession would settle for, and me suggesting it was anything BUT that you take offense to because you think it's a discredit to your irish jesus.

basically, you're an obsessed dweeb and conor is your only bridge to boxing discussion. have a good day. or don't. either or.

I am saying that conor landed some good clean shots which is a credit to conor (that you will ignore me say), that paulie admitted conor got the better of him in later rounds which is what we saw a few clips of (which, again, is a credit to conor that you will ignore), and that the "knockdown footage" when shown at the proper angle I linked is clearly him yanking on his head after a missed punch to land an (illegal) uppercut. a fatigued paulie already being off balance from a sloppy, wiffed punch COMBINED with conor pulling him down and landing a shot is what sent him to the mat.

but you can't accept that as that isn't me saying "THE FURIOUS POWER OF CONOR'S LEFT SENT PAULIE SOARING TO THE MAT WITH EASE" because that's the only thing your obsession would settle for, and me suggesting it was anything BUT that you take offense to because you think it's a discredit to your irish jesus.

basically, you're an obsessed dweeb and conor is your only bridge to boxing discussion. have a good day. or don't. either or.
You don't know shite.

I've never claimed Conor has power.

Conor has timing.

All that clip showed was a perfectly timed right uppercut that put Polly on his ass. You can even see his head snap back.

You don't know shite.

I've never claimed Conor has power.

Conor has timing.

why does this matter to anything we've been talking about?

All that clip showd was a perfectly timed right uppercut that put Polly on his ass. You can even see his heaf snap back.

I know the uppercut landed. I mean, what do you think I meant when I said "conor pulling him down and landing a shot"?? this is what i'm saying about you not being able to read things clearly. I know that uppercut landed, but paulie was already on his way down and was off balance when it did. why he was off balance was explained to you.

Paulie-Malignaggi.jpg

Please.

why does this matter to anything we've been talking about?

I know the uppercut landed. I mean, what do you think I meant when I said "conor pulling him down and landing a shot"?? this is what i'm saying about you not being able to read things clearly. I know that uppercut landed, but paulie was already on his way down and was off balance when it did. why he was off balance was explained to you.
He was off balance from eating punches you bum. That's called a knockdown. Welcome to boxing.

All that clip showed was a perfectly timed right uppercut that put Polly on his ass. You can even see his head snap back.

It seems to me that only McGregor fans believe it was a knockdown. Both neutrals(and there are more of us then you would think) and haters see the push/drag. And not that is indicative of anything, but most of you have 2017 join dates:)

He was off balance from eating punches you bum. That's called a knockdown. Welcome to boxing.

he was off balance from:

1. fatigue
2. missing a sloppy hook
3. conor missing a left and using the left that was behind his head as a result of the miss to pull down on his head.
4. conor landing an uppercut as a result of him pulling down on paulie's head, which is not a legal strike meaning the knockdown would not of been ruled a knockdown.

"welcome to boxing" from a guy who is about to watch his first boxing event. smh

Found a retard who can't read.

That left nailed Paulie right in the temple and deflected upward. 100% knock down.

And I will repeat "It seems to me that only McGregor fans believe it was a knockdown. Both neutrals(and there are more of us then you would think) and haters see the push/drag. And not that is indicative of anything, but most of you have 2017 join dates:)"

Found a retard who can't read.

That left nailed Paulie right in the temple and deflected upward. 100% knock down.
Goddam your parents should be ashamed... Where is his left hand in that picture? Why is Paulie still standing if he was knocked down from it? Dont bother replying. Just use your fucking brain.

It seems to me that only McGregor fans believe it was a knockdown. Both neutrals(and there are more of us then you would think) and haters see the push/drag.
I see no pushing, dragging, pulling, yanking or shoving. It certainly doesn't look like Conor was frustrated or whimpering from body shots like Polly claimed either. He goes down when the uppercut lands. Polly lied.

And I will repeat "It seems to me that only McGregor fans believe it was a knockdown. Both neutrals(and there are more of us then you would think) and haters see the push/drag. And not that is indicative of anything, but most of you have 2017 join dates:)"

Go to initial thread where this video was posted. Alot of Conor haters seeing this as a knock down.

You are welcome to deny all you want but truth prevails lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back