Malignaggi responds to video of push down/ knock down (also blasts Dana)

"fuckin cue ball ass fraud" <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45><45><45>

Dana-White-at-UFC-160.jpg

so paulie tells the public that conor got him in rounds 11 & 12well before these videos were released.

then the videos are released of a couple conor highlights in what are clearly late rounds of sparring

and people act like this is some big revelation and that paulie is full of shit?

the mclogic is on full display

I don't know, you can go either way on it. I think the left pulls him down when he is already stumbling, likely from exhaustion. But a right does catch him before he hits the ground. Some referees might say he was pulled, some might look at the right hand and rule it a KD. If it's a knockdown it's kinda half-assed. Let's be honest, it's not Frazier putting Ali on his ass.

The grasping at straws is funny. Conor touches Paulie's neck = IT WAS A SHOVE!!!

Check it out, he does the exact same thing here -- how come Paulie isn't falling down despite this mega powerful touch of knockdowns?

so paulie tells the public that conor got him in rounds 11 & 12well before these videos were released.

then the videos are released of a couple conor highlights in what are clearly late rounds of sparring

and people act like this is some big revelation and that paulie is full of shit?

You're full of shite.

Polly claimed he was making Conor whimper like a girl with body shots and was pushed down out of frustration.

Polly was exposed for the fooking lying weasel he is.

You're full of shite.

Polly claimed he was making Conor whimper like a girl with body shots and was pushed down out of frustration.

Polly was exposed for the fooking lying weasel he is.

uh, i'd assume when he says he was making conor feel those body shots he means when he was actually throwing punches. approximately how many body shots did he throw in this clip? do you understand why that's a stupid thing to say?

it's also interesting how little "combat sports fans" know about boxing; a lot of people are exposing themselves in these threads lol

y'all know you can't hold an opponents head down and punch him in boxing, right? conor does this a shitload in those clips. even if it was a knockdown (which, the more reasonable consideration would be that it was a combination of his head being pulled down, fatigue, AND a punch landing that sent him down) that's nothing to be excited about.

Last edited:
uh, i'd assume when he says he was making conor feel those body shots he means when he was actually throwing punches. approximately how many body shots did he throw in this clip? do you understand why that's a stupid thing to say?
So you didn't listen to his interviews.

So you didn't listen to his interviews.
I heard him very loudly and very clearly say that Conor got the better of him in rounds 11 and 12 of sparring, which is why these clips are not at all shocking to me. why are you so excited about this, and what is it about paulie that gets you so riled up? does it offend you that he didn't say "I'VE NEVER SPARRED WITH ANYONE LIKE CONOR THAT LEFT HOOK OMG" in all of his interviews?

that's probably it.

Mallignaggi is 37 years old and his last fight was a knockout loss against a nobody flaunting highlight reels of your sparring session with an out of shape broken fighter isn't impressive. What I took from that footage is how much slower Mcgregor's punches were with boxing gloves on he loses at least 1/3 of his speed with those gloves on.

My god some people on here are stupid. It was the 11th and 12th rounds

You know that thing on top of your neck with the voice inside that tells you when you're hungry. You can use it for thinking too!

God save us.

I heard him very loudly and very clearly say that Conor got the better of him in rounds 11 and 12 of sparring, which is why these clips are not at all shocking to me. why are you so excited about this, and what is it about paulie that gets you so riled up?
And he also said on the MMA hour the push down was out from frustration because he was making Conor whimper with body shots. He's a lying fooking weasel.

He's a lying fooking weasel.

you're incredibly cringey.

do you think it is out of the realm of possibility that there may have been a different pushdown over the course of 12 rounds of sparring? or are you one of those people who has chosen a side and can't look past that you're #teamconor4lyfexoxo

if paulie says he got pushed down after throwing body shots, does your brain not come to the conclusion that there would have to of been body shots thrown for a frustration-pushdown to occur? body shots that did not occur at all in this short clip?

nah, of course not. conor was totally landing like that for 12 rounds straight scoring knockdown after knockdown and paulie was just a lying fookin weasel haha fuck showtime half black from the waist down etcetcetcetc.

/wrists

That's what happens when you're dealing with a bunch of fucking idiots

how do you see this and think it was a punch that knocked him down? the left clearly missed (if it didn't, his hand wouldn't be behind his head) and he dragged him down, landing an uppercut as paulie was already falling.

like, it is totally okay to say conor landed some good CLEAN shots on him in these clips - because he did, but paulie SAID he did and did not hide from that - why take it so much further lmao. paulie is like.. 37 years old, was fresh off a flight, and has not been training. what's all the excitement over? you guys are treating paulie like he slept with your wife because he didn't suck off conor in all his interviews. take the good with the bad and stop being a bunch of little weirdos.

you're incredibly cringey.

do you think it is out of the realm of possibility that there may have been a different pushdown over the course of 12 rounds of sparring? or are you one of those people who has chosen a side and can't look past that you're #teamconor4lyfexoxo

if paulie says he got pushed down after throwing body shots, does your brain not come to the conclusion that there would have to of been body shots thrown for a frustration-pushdown to occur? body shots that did not occur at all in this short clip?

nah, of course not. conor was totally landing like that for 12 rounds straight scoring knockdown after knockdown and paulie was just a lying fookin weasel haha fuck showtime half black from the waist down etcetcetcetc.

/wrists
Source for mulitple knockdowns?

There was only one claim of a knockdown. You are just as full of shite as Polly.

Source for mulitple knockdowns?

There was only one claim of a knockdown. You are just as full of shite as Polly.

this was not one of them

how sad does that make you to clearly see paulie being dragged down after a missed punch?

Back