Malignaggi responds to video of push down/ knock down (also blasts Dana)

Looks like a clear knockdown to me. He was more off balance than anything but still a knockdown. Funny watching Paulie get all bent out of shape

he was off balance from:

1. fatigue
2. missing a sloppy hook
3. conor missing a left and using the left that was behind his head as a result of the miss to pull down on his head.
4. conor landing an uppercut as a result of him pulling down on paulie's head, which is not a legal strike meaning the knockdown would not of been ruled a knockdown.

"welcome to boxing" from a guy who is about to watch his first boxing event. smh
Watch the damn clip in real time with audio instead of blurry slow mo replays. You can actually see and hear the punches land. Knockdown.

Goddam your parents should be ashamed... Where is his left hand in that picture? Why is Paulie still standing if he was knocked down from it? Dont bother replying. Just use your fucking brain.

I will keep it simple for a retard.

Left hand landed -> Paulie lost balance by the shot and starting to fall -> hand got deflected after landing and went over the head -> Knock down

I will keep it simple for being a retard.

Left hand landed -> Paulie lost balance by the shot and starting to fall -> hand got deflected after landing and went over the head -> Knock down
Congrats on acknowledging you are indeed a retard.

Go to initial thread where this video was posted. Alot of Conor haters seeing this as a knock down.

You are welcome deny all you want but truth prevails lol

The "ref" said it wasn't a knockdown, the pros say it wasn't a knockdown, the videos of different angles shows the push/drag. Not much to say.

Look at the video i edited into my original post. It does look like McGregor is pulling him. Malignaggi also do look tired as all hell.

Paulie flew from the East Coast to Nevada and figured he'd have a day to acclimate/rest. They were like "Nope, we're taking you to the sparring ring, NOW."

I personally don't think it was a knockdown, but it goes to show they're willing to do nearly anything to hype up this "contest".

I'm not spending a dime on this joke.

Source for the ref saying it was no knockdown?

Well,I must correct myself - He starts to say no in the video just as it cuts, maybe because most of the punches Connor landed were illegal. So I can not say he has "confirmed" it was not a knock down. Weird though that the Connor camp has barred him from speaking to the press.

The "ref" said it wasn't a knockdown, the pros say it wasn't a knockdown, the videos of different angles shows the push/drag. Not much to say.

The video was cut before ref say anything so you are talking out of ass.
There are plenty of boxers and fighters saying it was a knock down.
Video proves it being a knockdown

Try again

You didn't dispute on anything about what I said.

Well, Glad to see you finally accepting the truth. Hope you won't stay retard much longer.

Stating opinions as if they are facts make you look like an idiot. Stop it. Just stop it.

My god some people on here are stupid. It was the 11th and 12th rounds

You know that thing on top of your neck with the voice inside that tells you when you're hungry. You can use it for thinking too!

God save us.

Yea you're gonna need God to save you after you blow your Mcdonalds paycheck betting on Mcgregor and fall behind on rent

it doesn't matter if it's the first round or the 12th round Mcgregor is just too damn slow

The video was cut before ref say anything so you are talking out of ass.
There are plenty of boxers and fighters saying it was a knock down.
Video proves it being a knockdown

Try again

We have to disagree. It sounds to me and others like he is sayin No just before it cuts. But we will have to wait till Connors camp allows the referee to talk to the press so we can hear the truth.

Stating opinions as if they are facts make you look like an idiot. Stop it. Just stop it.

That's what we are doing here. Throwing opinions at each other.

You couldn't even come up with anything to dispute my opinion. Shows how stupid you are lol

We have to disagree. It sounds to me and others like he is sayin No just before it cuts. But we will have to wait till Connors camps allow the referee to talk to the press so we can hear the truth.
{<hhh]
Sounds like he was saying no eh ?

I think he was about to say "no Conor I can't let you kill the guy ! "

You didn't dispute on anything about what I said.

Well, Glad to see you finally accepting the truth. Hope you won't stay retard much longer.
I won't argue with a stupid person. You'll try to drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

That's what we are doing here. Throwing opinions at each other.

You couldn't even come up with anything to dispute my opinion. Shows how stupid you are lol

Why do I get the feeling that you are a teenager named something like Chad, or Dylan? Look at the post above yours, you dingus:D

And no most of us arent just throwing opinions about, we love the fight sports, but aren't emotionally "in love" with it or, any fighter(as you seem to be). That is why we arent as emotionally invested as people like you are, so we discuss facts, stats, and so on.

Ohh and as I said earlier - he might say "no" because of all the illegal shots Connor is landing*shrug*

I won't argue with a stupid person. You'll try to drag me down to your level and beat me with experience.

Sounds like you are justifying youself being so stupid to dispute anything and running away with your tail between your legs.

Sounds like you are justifying youself being so stupid to dispute anything and running away with your tail between your legs.

You have to understand that debating with someone like you is like debating with a flat earther - you are dug in and nothing can change your opinion. It is not fun, not informative, not anything but frustration.

Why do I get the feeling that you are a teenager named something like Chad, or Dylan? Look at the post above yours, you dingus:D

And no most of us arent just throwing opinions about, we love the fight sports, but aren't emotionally "in love" with it or, any fighter(as you seem to be). That is why we arent as emotionally invested as people like you are, so we discuss facts, stats, and so on.

I can see your anger oozing out. There are literally no facts in this post other than photo and video of Conor landing punches and knocking down a guy. Rest of them are all opinions or someone else's opinion.

Btw by accusing that I'm a teenager, you are automatically stating that you are dumber than a teenage kid.

Stupid move lol

Back