Making racial slurs is illegal in Australia

There's nothing hypocritical about it. Werdum committed an assault. The idea that Colby committed a 'hate crime' is laughable.

TBH I've seen a tiny faction of your 100's of posts about this....

I'm beginning to think your whole persona is just a fraud, something created for the single purpose of being outrageous.

And you have the hide to call yourself Afrocentric.

TBH I've seen a tiny faction of your 100's of posts about this....

I'm beginning to think your whole persona is just a fraud, something created for the single purpose of being outrageous.

And you have the hide to call yourself Afrocentric.

That's not an argument.

Afrocentrists are racist imbeciles. This title is the result of a bet.

yeah what colby said is immoral, rude and a bit stupid but most certainly it is not hate speech.

Cmon son.

It literally is born of and intended to create hatred towards the Brazilian people.

I preferred trollface Werdum to this new low key muslim Werdum.

If Colby actually called Werdum a dirty animal and Brazilians for dirty animals he could be charged with a hate crime.

Would Colby be charged with racism for calling these people "dirty animals"?

ANTONIO%20SCORZA%20-%20AFP.jpg

gisele-bundchen-nomakeup.jpg

FRANCK%20FIFE%20-%20AFP.jpg
murilo-endres-volei-brasil-il-il-il.jpg

Cliff Notes for Those Still Unable to Understand: Brazilians are not a race.

Cmon son.

It literally is born of and intended to create hatred towards the Brazilian people.
its going to come down to the semantics of hate speech, i think he has walked up to the line and has not crossed it, the guy felt he was treated atrociously in brazil (he was) and has made some rude remarks but for me and i think most lawyers hate speech is speech which viciously attacks a group of people and insights violence. The guy isn't calling for the extinction of the brazillian people

If Colby actually called Werdum a dirty animal and Brazilians for dirty animals he could be charged with a hate crime.

Colby also called him a fa**ot. It's on video.

I'd like to think that if your in UFC you think your champion material. Meaning you think your gonna be or at least have the potential to be a champion. You need to act like a champion act like a decent human being. Lift somebody up instead of putting them down. As I type this out eating my delicious taco from tacotime I realise how crazy my thinking is. One word to sum it up. Its called respect. Respect one another. We are all one

He literally ran away from Werdum while calling the police for what was a smack in the face.
Who the fuck calls the police because of that?
He embarassed himself.
Haha yea.... Calls him a :eek::eek::eek: and runs off, I heard he called 911 like 13 times before someone told him it's 000.

SJWs are clinically insane by any traditional (clinical) definition of the term.

The majority of them are either obese (women) or sickeningly anemic (males), and this has been shown in a number of peer-reviewed scientific studies.

SJWs are clinically insane by any traditional (clinical) definition of the term.

The majority of them are either obese (women) or sickeningly anemic (males), and this has been shown in a number of peer-reviewed scientific studies.

there is no chance that SJW are more obese than alt-right southern bigots. both sides are snow flakes and assholes though.

real values are in the middle not the fringes of ideals.

Back