Making racial slurs is illegal in Australia

DamasR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Colby actually called Werdum a dirty animal and Brazilians for dirty animals he could be charged with a hate crime.

Racist ??

giphy.gif

You're confused lad.

i fucking hate sjw

fuck you op

Just happy Werdum exposed Colby

Neither Werdum nor Covington should press charges. They're both professional fighters and I'd expect nothing more out of them than dealing with each other like men.

Colby can say whatever the fuck he wants but he's also enough of a grown ass man to deal with it and stfu.

Neither Werdum nor Covington should press charges. They're both professional fighters and I'd expect nothing more out of them than dealing with each other like men.

Colby can say whatever the fuck he wants but he's also enough of a grown ass man to deal with it and stfu.
The fact he press charges is embarrassing, people trying to say he is playing heel instead he is just a scared little man.

its not racist technically, but as australian i know that saying anything that doesn't conform to leftist ideology is going to be called hate speech. We don't have a bill of rights or a constitutional right to freedom of speech. Technically hate speech is illegal but the law is so ambiguous. I dont condone what colby did, him and werdum should both just have to clean up some rubbish in the city or some shit and promote the fight while doing so.

Chat shit get banged

It's a simple concept to follow imo

The fact he press charges is embarrassing, people trying to say he is playing heel instead he is just a scared little man.

He literally ran away from Werdum while calling the police for what was a smack in the face.
Who the fuck calls the police because of that?
He embarassed himself.

Colby will literally be looking over his shoulder like a little bitch for the next few years lol

Colby pressing charges haha. It's like the criminal who breaks into a house through the window but gets caught, then he tries to sue the homeowners for their window cutting him.

Australia is a very racist country white supremists go around attacking minorities over there all the time

He literally ran away from Werdum while calling the police for what was a smack in the face.
Who the fuck calls the police because of that?
He embarassed himself.

He acted like a lil bitch for sure

Back