Making racial slurs is illegal in Australia

I've seen a tiny fraction of your posts & it seems like every one is of you being butthurt over disrespect to Brazilians. You must have your hands full ever since Colby came along.

Are you Coolidges White Knite? You better put a dress on.

Just don't go shooting up an elementary school or diving a car into protesters any time soon. I know how you right wing Americans get when you feel anxious.
And please, for goodness sake, don't firebomb a GOP office in North Carolina. That's no good, either. If you want to act out your violent left-wing mentality, try a video game or something. That's a better outlet. No real victims.

'shooting up an elementary school'

Just don't go shooting up a Baseball field of GOP politicians, ala Hodgkinson. Don't pull a Micah Xavier Johnson or a Gavin Long, either.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...ers_killed_at_least_60_in_u_s_since_1995.html

CR_5154_25YRS%20RightWing_01.jpg

You lose that one every time. You know that.

You lose that one every time. You know that.

Lose what? I'm telling you not to commit acts of violence like many left-wing ideologues have in the past. Don't go all Floyd Corkins and shoot up the Family Research Center.

Werdum should have to adopt and care for a wayward family of kangaroos as punishment, and Colby should have to fight TrTJesusTrexVitor at 185 to atone for his transgressions against Brazil. One time TRT exemption for Vitor. Everybody wins.

Lose what? I'm telling you not to commit acts of violence like many left-wing ideologues have in the past. Don't go all Floyd Corkins and shoot up the Family Research Center.

Just do me a favor and take a step outside today. I know you've been busy spreading the good word of hate speech these last few days. Stretch your legs. That post count keeps climbing and climbing. The real world aint so bad =)

Take it to the war room.

Just do me a favor and take a step outside today. I know you've been busy spreading the good word of hate speech these last few days. Stretch your legs. That post count keeps climbing and climbing. The real world aint so bad =)
You should take your own advice. But when you do, make sure you don't go all Antifa and bash someone in the head with a bike lock. In the real world, you can't assault someone without being held accountable. Also, make sure you're not using the word 'retard' anymore. It makes the disabled feel unwelcome in society. You know better.

Last edited:
Colby kicked him first. Self defense bro.

Nice try. That's an substantiated claim made by the person charged with assault. There's no video of this supposed 'kick' and no witnesses have come forward to say it happened, either.

@Pakman

The title of the forum thread says "Racial Slurs". Brazilian is not a race.

But you were replying to this quote

If Colby actually called Werdum a dirty animal and Brazilians for dirty animals he could be charged with a hate crime.

when you said that. not the thread title.

Nice try. That's an substantiated claim made by the person charged with assault. There's no video of this supposed 'kick' and no witnesses have come forward to say it happened, either.

@Pakman

There’s no proof of a punch at any point either but Colby claims it happens.

He said she said.

Here's what I asked in case you're too stupid to remember: 'Why didn't you accuse Werdum of verbal assault when he repeatedly called Tony Ferguson a ':eek::eek::eek:g-ot'? Why wasn't Werdum charged with a crime?' Nowhere do I say anything about him being charged in Australia. Once again: 'Verbal assault' is not a uniquely Australian law.

Wow.

'Why didn't you accuse Werdum of verbal assault when he repeatedly called Tony Ferguson a ':eek::eek::eek:g-ot'? "

I clearly am incapable of providing answers on some other guys thoughts on werdums comments towards ferg.

"Why wasn't Werdum charged with a crime"
A because it was in a different country and different countries have different laws, B probably because no one pressed charges.

You have a terrible understanding, then. 'what he said' False premise. What did Colby say to Werdum, and what evidence do you have that he said it to him? I'll wait.

Fine. If what is claimed is true Colby could be charged for a hate crime.
Happy now?

It was all over the news a few years ago about Aussies beating up international students and ethnic minorities
It's hardly common. A few wankers making trouble.

Thats great and all but hate speech is not restricted to technical definitions of racism.
Only Colby defending racists will nitpick terms and overlook the bigger issue of hate

If you have it in your heart to call someone such a vicious word that represents centuries of oppression and violation, such as the F word, then you are very likely capable of heinous actions e.g. murder. Colby should go to Australian prison for a long, long time (YEARS). You must abide by the laws of the nation you are a guest in.
Lmfao shut up

Back