Making racial slurs is illegal in Australia

Even Chael Sonnen never has any trouble here.

Did you pay attention to the lead up to Anderson Silva vs Chael II? There were Brazilians threatening to lynch him.

He doesn't even have to go to Brazil to find trouble. The Brazilians will travel to him:

"[Chael's trash talk] exploded with the Anderson Silva fight, when he started ripping him and Brazil. Last weekend, I don't know if any of you guys saw or heard about this, but he was there, shaking hands with everybody and everything, and this guy says, 'Hey Chael! Chael! C'mon over here.' Chael goes over there and the guy starts swinging on him, tried to punch him. [Security] bundled the guy up and dragged him out and he's saying, 'Fuck you! You are a piece of shit! I'm from Brazil' and all this other stuff. The guy attacked him at The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 17 Finale last Saturday. It was a bad move [for that guy] -- they didn't take him out of there politely. He got bundled and dragged over every stair on the way out [laughs]."

Australian pragmatic , they will educate Colby that committing a crime is no longer a requirement to enter Australia, quite the contrary, please leave and don’t come back and will not need to delve into your unbecoming behavior further. Also, do you really want to Press this assault allegations?

P.s. if Werdum hit Colby as alleged that is wrong and also should not be tolerated but pressing charges kind of harsh given the minor damage. Brazil did go lenient on the vandal lying swimmer from USA at Olympics. How about some reprocity if Werdum apologizes.

getting mad about being called a filthy animal reeks of SJW, low self-esteem, and opportunism

yes you do need some kind of evidence.and current there's no direct evidence.but do really need it to know that Colby callled werdum a filthy animal?the tape even showed Colby is saying "something" to werdum(before he throw boomerange).colby already called Brazilians filthy animal.

I'm clearly talking to a moron here. There's no evidence of any kind. And yes, we need actual evidence to know whether or not Werdum was telling the truth or just trying to bullshit his way out of a crime. 'Colby is saying...' Do you understand how logic works? 'Colby already called...' And? That doesn't mean Werdum was ever told 'You're a filthy animal.' Werdum already made 'hateful' and derogatory remarks about Tony Ferguson. Can we assume that Werdum used the same 'hate speech' during the course of his conversation with Colby Covington?

Last edited:
Chat shit get banged

It's a simple concept to follow imo
But what is "shit"? Some parts of the world if a women talks in public, she gets stoned to death. Other parts, if you don't accept a certain ideology, you get beheaded. In other parts, not accepting 'dear leader' as God would be considered "shit" and grounds for execution. This is a slippery slope. You can say what you want a the west (the best), but you cannot use violence. I think it would behoove some people to go to North Korea for a while to realize the value of freedom of speech.

If Colby actually called Werdum a dirty animal and Brazilians for dirty animals he could be charged with a hate crime.
How the fuck is this racist.?

If he said that us English are filthy animals. Would that be the same.?
And considered race hate crime..

What a bunch of touchy thin skinned lightweight lentil eating PC correct Nimrods..

Get a grip this is the biggest mountain made from a tiny little molehill..

P.s. if Werdum hit Colby as alleged that is wrong and also should not be tolerated but pressing charges kind of harsh given the minor damage. Brazil did go lenient on the vandal lying swimmer from USA at Olympics. How about some reprocity if Werdum apologizes.

No, they just did the sensible thing. Contrary to the left-wing narrative, nothing significant happened:

"A USA TODAY Sports videographer who visited the bathroom Thursday found no damage to soap dispensers and mirrors and said none of those items appeared to be new. Some media accounts suggested the men had broken down a door, which USA TODAY Sports also did not observe.

Bentz said in his statement that he believes there are surveillance videos shot from different angles that have not been released. He also said he did not see anyone damage the bathroom or even enter it.

Of the videos available, including footage from a camera trained on the restroom doors, a review by USA TODAY Sports does not find any showing the swimmers going near the bathrooms. They are not seen entering or coming out of them on those recordings.

Deluz said it never came up that night: In the negotiations he brokered between the swimmers and the guards, the only damage mentioned was the sign Lochte tore down.

There is no indication in the videos released to date or in the statements that the other three swimmers did anything beyond urinate behind the building."

TBH I've seen a tiny faction of your 100's of posts about this....

I'm beginning to think your whole persona is just a fraud, something created for the single purpose of being outrageous.

And you have the hide to call yourself Afrocentric.
I've seen a tiny fraction of your posts & it seems like every one is of you being butthurt over disrespect to Brazilians. You must have your hands full ever since Colby came along.

If Colby actually called Werdum a dirty animal and Brazilians for dirty animals he could be charged with a hate crime.

Lol. Australia is a pretty racist place dude. Colby fits right in.

You know what they say about talking shit and boomerangs?

"What goes around, comes around"

What a curious thing to say, where did you come by this information?
It was all over the news a few years ago about Aussies beating up international students and ethnic minorities

I'm actually surprised you know that. Congrats. You didn't even know that Brazilians could be white people.

I'm going to start giving you online "hugs" in the form of comment likes. You need a hug, and it's the best I can do.

Good luck out there, little buddy

I'm going to start giving you online "hugs" in the form of comment likes. You need a hug, and it's the best I can do.

Good luck out there, little buddy

That would be a lot better than your usual routine of posting racist comments about white people and using insensitive, 'ableist' words like 'retard'.

Good for you, SJW. You're progressing at a fast rate.

That would be a lot better than your usual routine of posting racist comments about white people and using insensitive, 'ableist' words like 'retard'.

Good for you, SJW. You're progressing at a fast rate.

Just don't go shooting up an elementary school or diving a car into protesters any time soon. I know how you right wing Americans get when you feel anxious.

Just don't go shooting up an elementary school or diving a car into protesters any time soon. I know how you right wing Americans get when you feel anxious.
'shooting up an elementary school'

Just don't go shooting up a Baseball field of GOP politicians, ala Hodgkinson. Don't pull a Micah Xavier Johnson or a Gavin Long, either. Keep your toxic ideology behind the keyboard and the computer screen.

Back