Lyoto Machida: I know how to beat Chris Weidman

I believe him.

Machida era 2.0

Oysh...I believe Machida has a good chance, but if I were a real Machida fan I'd stop mentioning anything about "Machida Era". It lasted one highly contested title defense. Not something I'd want a sequel to.

Imo chris is jones' biggest challenge at lhw. Not saying he would win, but I think chris would do better against jones than anyone else

Only Machida's wrestling and BJJ is better than weidman. Also he has a reach and strength advantage.

But weidman is faster and more elusive. They don't call weidman the dragon for nothing.
It amazes me how some of you don't realize this guy is joking.

I dont see machida finishing weidman

I see this as either a ko or decision for weidman

Machida wins a relatively easy TKO victory in the 2nd or 3rd when Weidman gets sloppy trying to shoot for the TD and the Dragon catches him.

Weidman's ball washers here on Sherdog will wonder what ever possessed them to deem a guy with 11 pro fights an MMA god in the first place.
Great post. I agree.

Can't wait for the rivers of tears that will flow freely for weeks after the fight.

Can't wait until Machida finally beats Weidman and ends this Serra-like situation we have in the MW division right now. It makes an otherwise great division look bad.

How does an undefeated champion that has dominated most of his opponents including the previous champion who many considered the greatest UFC fighter twice in a row where he won/defended his belt make the division look bad?

How would Machida winning the belt make the division be great...?

Oysh...I believe Machida has a good chance, but if I were a real Machida fan I'd stop mentioning anything about "Machida Era". It lasted one highly contested title defense. Not something I'd want a sequel to.

lol.

Just having a bit of fun.

I do think there are a lot of good winnable fights for Machida @MW though.

lol.

Just having a bit of fun.

I do think there are a lot of good winnable fights for Machida @MW though.

Oh hell yeah. And Chris may be one of them. Just whenever I hear "Machida era" all I can think of is Shogun. hahah..But yeah, Machida at 185 is gonna win a lot of fights, I believe.

Dude, I stopped reading early and was entranced by your refusal to use ANY punctuation. Here ( ........???!!!,,,,,) Please place those appropriately and re-post. I'm sure wanting to read your thoughts.

Oh gosh I didn't know this was a English class if you don't read it idgaf

Don't forget that Chris has psychology degree too, which means he is very strong mentally. So no matter how you look at it, Weidman is more likely to win.
Might be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on Sherdog and that is fucking impressive.

At least someone got it. I tried my best to help it across.
I noticed also, man. It was a funny post.

Incredible how multiple posters in this thread still don't realize it was a joke.

Pretty pathetic actually.

So the fight with Davis didn't go to a highly controvercial decision?

the fight was closer than people think the brazilian crowd certainly helped it loo like machida won but it showed that phil had little problem taking him down and in the last round phil caused some damage with his gnp weidman is better than phil everywhere

Oh gosh I didn't know this was a English class if you don't read it idgaf

Well, mice-n-tay, punctuation isn't just for English class (Or other languages that use it, i.e. MOST) it helps us understand when a thought ends, and when a new one begins. EVEN if that statement was a question (?) or if it was said with excitement and exclamation (!).

"Punctuation", because it actually matters.

Doesn't matter who wins this one, because their days are numbered.
It's just a matter of time until the powerful Yoel Romero comes knocking on the door.

the fight was closer than people think the brazilian crowd certainly helped it loo like machida won but it showed that phil had little problem taking him down and in the last round phil caused some damage with his gnp weidman is better than phil everywhere

Did Phil get a TD in the last round? I thought he stole the first two but then Machida stuffed him in the 3rd.

Did Phil get a TD in the last round? I thought he stole the first two but then Machida stuffed him in the 3rd.
Hell no he didn't. Machida stuffed the shit out of Phil in round 3. Anyone who says Davis took him down in the last round is a troll.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back