Luke Rockhold: I'll Retire If Michael Bisping Beats Me In Trilogy Fight

I love salty Luke. I luuuuh yooouuuuu Luke

It's not really even a bold statement

He'd be mid 30s and 1-3 in his last 4 fights with 2 losses to an old Bisping

I'd stick to modelling too

Underestimating Bisping. Again. Someone should send Luke a copy of Coach Kavanagh's book :)

Oh shit.. don't like in dealing in this kinds of absolutes the MMA Gods will just do it or the laugh.

Then again Bisping had his moment what the heck are the chances it happens again, nah.. make it happen. :D

July 7 at 205 lbs let's go!

Imagine the suicide control they'd put Luke on if he actually lost ...

images
IT'S_A_TRAP.jpg

Bisping has been ko/tko 3 times in his whole career- gastelum, Vitor and Hendo. Luke has been kod 4 times- Romero, bisping ,befort and rubalcava

Bisping also has 39 fights to rockholds 20 so in actual fact rockhold has a far higher ko loss ratio.

Bisping has been stopped 5 times total including the two subs. That's only once more than the salt in virtually twice as many fights.

I’m sad that the count gets to retire without being dragged by soldier of god

So a double retirement fight, then?
Rogan would have his hands full with the post fight interviews.
Over / Under on Rogan saying “it’s been an honor” is 4.5

Also, the boos during those interviews will be something we’ve never experienced in our lifetime.

This whole "luke is so salty" is really getting lame...funny how its not said about alot of other fighers

Nobody is as salty as him, maybe My Boy and Jonhy 70% come close but he is #1! Just deal with it

This whole "luke is so salty" is really getting lame...funny how its not said about alot of other fighers

Rock-Salt-SISCU.jpg

Bisping stand-up is better, but Rockhold wins this fight 8/10 by bringing the fight on the ground. His BJJ damn great!

Back