Luke Rockhold: I'll Retire If Michael Bisping Beats Me In Trilogy Fight

In words of Luke Rocksalt regarding the after fight
“When I beat him, there's a sign of a guy that knows what he's gonna do. When he beat me, there's a sign of a lucky little b**** "

daaamn.... imagine if he loses, haha. but I think I trust him on a trilogy

This fight is pointless for me but I can agree it's a cool fight for Bisping to retire on.

God damn I want to see this fight, even as an Englishman I believe Bisping got hella lucky but the lack of chin left on Rocksalt and his cockiness leaves a lot of speculation around the match

Luke's chin is cracked. Left hook Larry is gonna shatter what's left and it will be the greatest humiliation in UFC history.

I sort of want to see Bisping come in juiced to the tits, miss weight, KO him, then run away from USADA and never collect his check.

If the UFC is hesitant of doing trilogies, this is the one to make.

Come on, Bisping, you're talking all that shit, both you guys got a win over the other, it's time to see who the best out of 3 is.

It makes perfect sense. Both are coming off bad ko losses, haven't been looking impressive, and want a win.

Just the personalities, the brash Englishman and the cocky California surfer.

All that said, I think Mike is gonna do it. He honestly believes he can ko Luke again and thinks it'll be easy.

I would rather see this rubber match than a Conor / Nate one. No belts are at stake, both legitimately hate each other, it's got all the writing on the wall for me.

This fight has to happen.

Samurai vs The Count part 3

"Put your balls on the table, I'm ready to go". It's just too easy with this guy.
He always says something graphic like "I'm willing to take all he's got. He better bring it good cause i'm gonna swallow that mother fucker whole. Someones going down"

War Rockhold

He should grow his beard out again to ensure a W

bisbing is such a ***** if he doesnt take this fight

Book it. If not, let's see a Weidman rematch.

So what happens after they've both laid their nuts on the mahogany table? Then what?

then this guy comes in and does his thing

brendan-schaub-ufc-1742.jpg

A double KO with double retirement would be very satisfactory.

Luke Cuckhold has really made me interested in this fight now now that he's added this little stipulation. I hope Left Hook Larry retires him for good.

5fkWvek.gif

Lol as if he has a choice if he loses that fight.

Back