Luke Rockhold: I'll Retire If Michael Bisping Beats Me In Trilogy Fight

One last win for the count! War Mike.

Be nice to see one of my all time faves go out on a high and retire cuckold at the same time :D

Good we might have our first double retirement fight

Cockhold will get KO’d again if it happens. He’s too stiff from posing for Ralph Lauren.

How amazing would it be if both of these assholes retired on the same night?

I hope Luke is seeing, believing and achieving getting this fight. It would be fun.

Wow, this will be the first time I root for Bisping in my life. Just for lols and extra salt that we will get from Luke if he loses again.

hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg
Kiss me baby

I mean, Ping has talked so much shit about Rock, what could he possibly invent in order to duck this fight. Seriously, if Ping ducks Rock then it just eviscerates his entire career legacy. Dude would forever be proven as arguably the biggest bitch in MMA history

is Rocksalt gonna come in undetected like a samurai again?

LOL...

Desperate to get back on the winning track. Bisping may not be the best option.

Who is the Bethe Correia of the MW division ? I actually like her as a person, but...

Set that fight up. Because, it’s guaranteed win night.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I mean, Ping has talked so much shit about Rock, what could he possibly invent in order to duck this fight. Seriously, if Ping ducks Rock then it just eviscerates his entire career legacy. Dude would forever be proven as arguably the biggest bitch in MMA history

Fuck Rock. Ping shattered that glass jaw

I love Rockhold,

Everytime he speaks you can hear... ney! feel the bitterness and saltiness in his words.

The interviewer and the audience just gets showered in a tidal wave of coarse sea salt.

if this fight happens,it suits bisping to make it at 185 and make rocksalt boil down again.

Back