Luke Rockhold: I'll Retire If Michael Bisping Beats Me In Trilogy Fight

I mean, Ping has talked so much shit about Rock, what could he possibly invent in order to duck this fight. Seriously, if Ping ducks Rock then it just eviscerates his entire career legacy. Dude would forever be proven as arguably the biggest bitch in MMA history
No not really. He dont have to do shit. The nutfleas have never let him live down losing to hendo so why should he please anyone other than himself. Hes done real good and made himself alot of money. Wouldnt mind seeing him and machida have a dual retirement match

Bold? I duno MMA retirements don't mean much these days...

He would just have to make it to the 3rd when Romero gasses out. If he could make it that far who knows.
Who the fuck you tryna kid? Romero Bisping would look like Wilder vs Zelenoff. That's why Luke vs Romero is completely irrelevant to Bisping's chances in the trilogy

Bisbing would be dumb to take this fight. As it stands, he has the advantage in the situation. He KOd Luke. No point in letting him try and avenge it. It'll be the ultimate victory as it'll be a fight that Luke can never redo.

Bisbing should take an easier fight in England. Maybe shogun or Uriah hall

tenor.gif

Try Jose Aldos burgers:

Aldo.jpg

Who the fuck you tryna kid? Romero Bisping would look like Wilder vs Zelenoff. That's why Luke vs Romero is completely irrelevant to Bisping's chances in the trilogy

People always count out Bisping and he’s proved a lot of people wrong

I can't even imaging the salt levels if Bisping retired Luke by KOing him again

Nice try Luke! You had the trilogy already. Mike knock you out in sparring and in the octagon. 2-1 for the count

Hopefully BisGOAT doesn't take this fight and Rocksalt goes to his grave rustled about it.

rockhold kills bisping 9/10 times

and i say that as a salty weidman fan
Mike has now knocked out Luke a total of two times. Mike was the undisputed Strikeforce Champion

Last edited:
I hope they fight, and bisping beats him by a horrible robbery. Luke will be forever salty lmao.

Back