Media Loma calls out Davis "guy who talks too much"

@Hagler

You see. A lot of these fans don’t realize it’s Mayweather Promotions vs Top Rank. Is this fight even possible with two nemesis ego’s regarding splits?

Arum advising Loma to make headlines off Davis. Same thing with the Crawford Spence thing. It’s getting old.

Davis is a future commodity and the kid can crack with both hands. Loma is way older than Davis. Mayweather doesn’t care for Arum’s Lomachenko.

These matchups are pointless. Not going to happen.

@Hagler

You see. A lot of these fans don’t realize it’s Mayweather Promotions vs Top Rank. Is this fight even possible with two nemesis ego’s regarding splits?

Arum advising Loma to make headlines off Davis. Same thing with the Crawford Spence thing. It’s getting old.

Davis is a future commodity and the kid can crack with both hands. Loma is way older than Davis. Mayweather doesn’t care for Arum’s Lomachenko.

These matchups are pointless. Not going to happen.

Tank does have some potential, but he's an airhead, and with his frame I don't see him having much success above 130. Maybe at 135. I understand Floyd's current will to protect his guy - at least until Loma drops a notch - but Davis doesn't guarantee a huge payback over the long term.

Tank does have some potential, but he's an airhead, and with his frame I don't see him having much success above 130. Maybe at 135. I understand Floyd's current will to protect his guy - at least until Loma drops a notch - but Davis doesn't guarantee a huge payback over the long term.

Davis is secured with Showtime. Davis hits HARD! That kid throws with mean intentions as does Teofimo Lopez. Davis is not peaked or Prime. His shine will show at around 30 years of age.

People seem to be praising him as an all time great. For an all time great he has a fairly ordinary offence and the defence isn't much better (counter punching is a corner stone of defensive boxing) also he isn't exactly levelling his opponents. He is a good puncher, with great combos but as far as power goes he is average by today's standards, forget about all time greats.
Show me one post where someone has claimed hes an ATG.

Fucking ROFL at Loma’s offense being ordinary. You should go ahead and log off. Your own shitty post contradicts itself.

Davis is secured with Showtime. Davis hits HARD! That kid throws with mean intentions as does Teofimo Lopez. Davis is not peaked or Prime. His shine will show at around 30 years of age.
Davis will likely end up in prison with Broner at the rate they are going.

A contract with Showtome doesn't make people smart. I sincerely hope for him that he's not dead, in jail or living under a bridge by his 30th birthday.

You mean hes not possibly the best defensive fighter ever? Oh my. What a terrible knock on him. How many Mayweather caliber fighters have you come accross?

You dont rate him as a puncher even though hes leveling guys well above his weight class?

You are making some hilariously terrible arguments here.[/QUOTE
Davis will likely end up in prison with Broner at the rate they are going.
amateurs take turns. Pros punch with their opponents.

A contract with Showtome doesn't make people smart. I sincerely hope for him that he's not dead, in jail or living under a bridge by his 30th birthday.

Ok...NFL and NBA players need no introduction to such theories. They all get arrested...hoping for the worst in boxing isn’t realist. By hoping I just mean everyone talks about Davis as such

Show me one post where someone has claimed hes an ATG.

Fucking ROFL at Loma’s offense being ordinary. You should go ahead and log off. Your own shitty post contradicts itself.
Lots of people have called him great and compared him to established greats. Not sure why you're acting like that hasn't gone on.

Here we go again. More unreasonable smoke orchestrated by Top Rank. They fools the public in illustrating that Haymon has given actual Champions across another network. As if John Molina Jr. Or Felix Diaz were the Premier Boxing Champions that Top Rank or Crawford are referring too.

Showtime has way more Champions than ESPN. You don’t see Showtime fighters making an effort for attraction by calling out the limited ESPN pool and saying “come here, Bob can make it happen.”

These tactics by Top Rank are stupid...as if crossing the street defaults strictly on ESPN. You won’t hear Crawford or Loma saying “if they made a good offer I’ll fight over there I don’t care...”.

We know they won’t bark such a statement because they know they can’t, and that’s up to ESPN not Top Rank.

Top Rank and Mayweather Promotions agreeing to splits with Loma vs Davis... cmon y’all...

Whenever they tantalize us with a fight, they always seem to reveal some horseshit.

I bet in a week we'll hear about Loma fighting Humberto Soto with the 3rd Juarez-John fight on the undercard.

The shit jab old mate threw would technically be the counter as Loma initiated the movement.
How do you know he didn't draw that jab from his opponent by his previous movement? He does it all the time. You obviously haven't watched many Loma fights if you think he can't counter. He does it all the time. His feints are a big part of his game and he is always getting opponents to bite on them, next thing you know he's slipped outside their jab and is hitting them from an angle where they can't even see him. He's a great counterpuncher.

All Usyk can do is land hard straight punches that knock people out. pfffft.
Nevermind all the shit he does that causes people to cover up and take a knee and end with him standing over them from behind.

"Usyk will punch him, be faster and... Usyk win" -Loma

I know he just moved to HW but guys like Usyk, Fury, and Wilder being able to move the way they do at HW is fucking incredible.

People seem to be praising him as an all time great. For an all time great he has a fairly ordinary offence and the defence isn't much better (counter punching is a corner stone of defensive boxing) also he isn't exactly levelling his opponents. He is a good puncher, with great combos but as far as power goes he is average by today's standards, forget about all time greats.
Statistically his defense was second only to Rigondeaux (who he schooled) in all of boxing in terms of how often he gets hit. And for such an offensively minded fighter that is simply extraordinary.

Back