Media Loma calls out Davis "guy who talks too much"

Loma doesn't have the power to hurt Davis IMO, but Davis doesn't have the accuracy to hit Loma.

Who's a tougher fight for him besides Garcia, who is busy?
Given that Davis seems more content being a drunk piece of shit, Ill take a Commey after he beats Chaniev.

Davis is going far off the deep end.
Loma doesn't have the power to hurt Davis IMO, but Davis doesn't have the accuracy to hit Loma.
Loma has hurt everyone hes fought. Tank would be a punching bag and hit the deck.

Given that Davis seems more content being a drunk piece of shit, Ill take a Commey after he beats Chaniev.

Loma has hurt everyone hes fought. Tank would be a punching bag and hit the deck.
I think you'd be surprised by Tanks counter uppercut.

I think you'd be surprised by Tanks counter uppercut.
Punchers chance, and not a good one.

He gets a clinic put on him.

Loma has faced what 3 - 4 top contenders, one of them being a 300 year old Rigo? I've not once seen Tank be hurt by any opponent even when he lets them hit him. I agree tank would be a punching bag, but I honestly don't think Loma has the power to hurt him, everytime I see Tank fight I ask myself "What fucked up thing happened to this guy in his childhood." because he's a nutjob.

I’d like to see him fight Luke Campbell if he’s going to stay at 135. I doubt the Davis fight will happen. It doesn’t seem as if Davis is interested in fighting anyone at the moment.

Loma has faced what 3 - 4 top contenders, one of them being a 300 year old Rigo? I've not once seen Tank be hurt by any opponent even when he lets them hit him. I agree tank would be a punching bag, but I honestly don't think Loma has the power to hurt him, everytime I see Tank fight I ask myself "What fucked up thing happened to this guy in his childhood." because he's a nutjob.
Cumulative damage takes its toll.

Has Davis been trash talking Lomachenko? If he has then let's see the fight.

Davis is fighting Abner Mares in a couple months. Their training camps have likely already started. If Floyd is willing to put him in there with Loma then we could potentially get the fight in 2019 (Floyd could work with Todd duBoef at Top Rank). I don't see Loma vs Mikey happening for the foreseeable future (Mikey will add weight for Spence) despite Saturday night's call out from Loma and that's being optimistic. Loma should continue unifying the division (he's expressed interest in the winner of Commey-Chaniev for the IBF strap next) and Tank should realistically be targeting the #1 guy in his division to unify, Berchelt. Loma vs Tank at 130 or 135 late next year if Tank stays active would be a good fight for the fans.

wouldn't favour him vs tank. lomanchenko's style isn't great against pressure fighters with good power.
Not being hyperbolic when I say that Lomachenko can fight against ANY style.

If you come in on him aggressively you are running into a wood chipper. Tank IMO would have to catch him with counters and hope his power can make the difference. He’d be at least a 3:1 dog, and with very good reason.

Admirable and respectful objective from the champ, but when is he going to put true P4P king Mikey Garcia's name in his mouth? Mikey has called him out multiple times, and was waiting on a response from Top Rank, before ultimately deciding on Spence.

Per Mikey himself on EsNews

I’d like to see him fight Luke Campbell if he’s going to stay at 135. I doubt the Davis fight will happen. It doesn’t seem as if Davis is interested in fighting anyone at the moment.
The Campbell fight was discussed when he was over here in the UK for the Uysk fight....I know it was being considered at one point.

As for Tank, I am not sure he has the heart/motivation to want to stay in there and get repeatedly hit. Removing the mental / motivation / concentration factor I think it would be a tough test for lomo

i think it would be an intriguing fight, but tank eventually quits on his stool.

I could see that.

I could also see tank surprising us with a closer than expected scrap, and even flooring loma once... but still losing on points.

I could see that.

I could also see tank surprising us with a closer than expected scrap, and even flooring loma once... but still losing on points.
oh tank definitely has the power to floor him, he even has the skill and speed to land significant punches on lomachenko... but i don't think he has the discipline to do it consistently over 12 rounds. and if you're going to beat lomachenko, you need some serious discipline.

i expect tank to have a few competitive rounds, then fold completely once lomachenko takes over.

A patient, committed Davis can catch Loma a few times, even hurt him ,with fast counters.

The version of Tank that is most likely to show up gets frustrated in about 3 rounds, talks thrash in the ring, lands a few illegal blows while eating combos like gummy bears, quits after round 10 and embarrasses himself even worse in the post-fight press conference.

Lomachenko can be beaten, but he's damn near invincible under 147 with talent alone.

I like Loma's willingness to fight guys.

I agree with Hagler here as to how the fight plays out.

Back