Media Loma calls out Davis "guy who talks too much"

All a fighter has to do is put heaps of pressure on Loma without wasting punches. Loma wears himself out if he is kept under pressure.
Such an easy thing to do right? Anyone can do it.

Cant believe someone has fabbed up this mythical easy way of beating Loma. Howd you come up with this ironclad game plan?

Cant believe someone has fabbed up this mythical easy way of beating Loma. Howd you come up with this ironclad game plan?
Dude doesn't counter punch, i'm surprised some of you "experts" haven't picked up on this.

Also I watched someone make him look ordinary without having great skills or power using a very basic strategy. I couldn't believe that some people though Loma did better against Pedraza than Davis did. He is matched up well with people that aren't aggressive punchers, he does brilliantly against counter punchers and boxers.

Also I watched someone make him look ordinary without having great skills or power using a very basic strategy. I couldn't believe that some people though Loma did better against Pedraza than Davis did. He is matched up well with people that aren't aggressive punchers, he does brilliantly against counter punchers and boxers.
Made him look ordinary by going up in weight, not throwing his best punches fresh off shoulder surgery, knocking him down twice, and barely losing a single round?
<{cruzshake}>

Dude doesn't counter punch, i'm surprised some of you "experts" haven't picked up on this.
WellgroomedCourageousLeonberger-size_restricted.gif

Made him look ordinary by going up in weight, not throwing his best punches fresh off shoulder surgery, knocking him down twice, and barely losing a single round?
<{cruzshake}>
I was talking about that Mexican dude that mauled him.

I was talking about that Mexican dude that mauled him.
Salido? That used his nuts like a speed bag?

Yes. Ball punches are extremely effective vs Lomachenko. Excellent game plan.

Salido? That used his nuts like a speed bag?

Yes. Ball punches are extremely effective vs Lomachenko. Excellent game plan.
A better fighter could have made the same strategy work without the nut shots. Don't get me wrong he is an excellent boxer and has great movement, but he moves a bit to much and doesn't counter punch enough for my liking.

A better fighter could have made the same strategy work without the nut shots. Don't get me wrong he is an excellent boxer and has great movement, but he moves a bit to much and doesn't counter punch enough for my liking.
A better ref would have disqualified him like he should have been. At the very least he should have had multiple points taken away.

Not much need to counter punch when youre on the offensive most of the time.

A better ref would have disqualified him like he should have been. At the very least he should have had multiple points taken away.

Not much need to counter punch when youre on the offensive most of the time.
Don't get me wrong the dude has serious skills, but he isn't as good as some people seem to think. His defensive skills aren't on the same level as mayweather, and I can't realy rate him as a puncher.

Don't get me wrong the dude has serious skills, but he isn't as good as some people seem to think. His defensive skills aren't on the same level as mayweather, and I can't realy rate him as a puncher.
You mean hes not possibly the best defensive fighter ever? Oh my. What a terrible knock on him. How many Mayweather caliber fighters have you come accross?

You dont rate him as a puncher even though hes leveling guys well above his weight class?

You are making some hilariously terrible arguments here.

You mean hes not possibly the best defensive fighter ever? Oh my. What a terrible knock on him. How many Mayweather caliber fighters have you come accross?

You dont rate him as a puncher even though hes leveling guys well above his weight class?

You are making some hilariously terrible arguments here.
People seem to be praising him as an all time great. For an all time great he has a fairly ordinary offence and the defence isn't much better (counter punching is a corner stone of defensive boxing) also he isn't exactly levelling his opponents. He is a good puncher, with great combos but as far as power goes he is average by today's standards, forget about all time greats.

Back