Media Loma calls out Davis "guy who talks too much"

Lots of people have called him great and compared him to established greats. Not sure why you're acting like that hasn't gone on.
He is great. Havent seen anyone call him an ATG.

Hyperbole bullshit to pretend were touting him as an ATG.

Lots of people have called him great and compared him to established greats. Not sure why you're acting like that hasn't gone on.
as an amateur yes.

I've seen people call him an ATG talent, but that's not the same as saying he's an ATG. You said it yourself, his best win is Linares, that's not going to sell people on him being an ATG.

All Usyk can do is land hard straight punches that knock people out. pfffft.
actually, the only thing you need to do to beat usyk is put tremendous pressure on him, throw a lot of punches, and not miss any of them. also, avoid getting hit by him.

so he clearly sucks.

as an amateur yes.

I've seen people call him an ATG talent, but that's not the same as saying he's an ATG. You said it yourself, his best win is Linares, that's not going to sell people on him being an ATG.
as an amateur Loma is arguably the best there ever was.

I argue his best win is Rigo, i don't care about the weight difference because Rigo ducked it when it could've been catchweight then realized he had no money fights in the future and had to take it. They were both top 10 p4p when it happened and that trumps any other win, despite the grit he showed against Linares who was the long reigning and recognized number 1 fighter at 135(even if people believed Mikey was/is better, though Mikey was the one who turned down that fight first)

actually, the only thing you need to do to beat usyk is put tremendous pressure on him, throw a lot of punches, and not miss any of them. also, avoid getting hit by him.

so he clearly sucks.
so theres the 4 steps to beating him, let it be known

Dude doesn't counter punch, i'm surprised some of you "experts" haven't picked up on this.
Doesn't counter punch. Guess I just imagined it........

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Davis heads not on strait enough to even give Loma any problems whatsoever, he's not serious enough about his career and his life, easy destruction and knockout for Loma.

Back