Logically, Steroid Usage Has No Impact On GOAT Status

If a fighter can't be ranked GOAT because of steroid usage, can he be ranked number 2, number 3 and etc? If the answer is yes, then explain to me how you got to that conclusion. Pretty simple challenge.
This is why the phrase 'herp derp' was invented. Comments and questions like that.

If a fighter can't be ranked GOAT because of steroid usage, can he be ranked number 2, number 3 and etc? If the answer is yes, then explain to me how you got to that conclusion. Pretty simple challenge.

No

You don’t understand the word logic, look it up
Since you have a better understanding of logic than I do. I have a challenge for you.

You arent even following your own logic. If you ask who is the GOAT UFC HW Fedor is not even included because he never fought in the UFC. If you disqualify a fighter for PED use then that means you are talking about GOAT who never tested positive so YES under those criteria Paul Craig is > Jones and Silva.

Paul Craig > Jon Jones. Deal with it

Jones is steroid GOAT

GSP/Fedor is non steroid GOAT

non steroids > steroid

All athletes use PEDs. Every single one of them.

This is why the phrase 'herp derp' was invented. Comments and questions like that.
You bobbing and weaving better than Androstenedione Silva when he fought Forrest Griffin (who was confirmed to be on steroids at that time).

It is an easy challenge. The ranking system is GOAT to 7 Billionth. If you can't be in the GOAT position because you were caught using steroids, by what logic, can you still be ranked number 2, 3, 4 and etc.

Explain that to me. How do you understand it?

Paul Craig > Jon Jones. Deal with it

Jones is steroid GOAT

GSP/Fedor is non steroid GOAT

non steroids > steroid
I am dealing it with it. Hence, I made a thread to encourage debate and discussion. If you strongly believe in what you are stating, why did you even bother with a reply?

You are comparing human physiology to a car. Ok, buddeh, do you.

However, this argument is about fighter ranking. If a fighter can't be ranked GOAT because of steroid usage, can he be ranked number 2, number 3 and etc? If the answer is yes, then explain to me how you got to that conclusion. Pretty simple challenge.
Its an analogy buddeh!
It means.
IF YOUR ARE DEPENDENT OF ARTIFICIAL “BOOST”TO SHOW EFFICIENCY THEN YOU ARE NOT THE SAME AS THE OTHERS
WHO DOESNT.

Got it now?

It's simple your ranking system is wrong.You have made it up,to justify your favorite fighter abusing peds.

Its an analogy buddeh!
It means.
IF YOUR ARE DEPENDENT OF ARTIFICIAL “BOOST”TO SHOW EFFICIENCY THEN YOU ARE NOT THE SAME AS THE OTHERS
WHO DOESNT.

Got it now?
No. You put nitro in a car, and it drives faster. You put steroids in fighter, and his chances of winning are still 50-50, so the analogy is too basic minded.

If fighters who were confirmed to be on steroids won even 60% of the time, we would be having a different discussion. But they are at 50-50. That is luck statistics.

It's simple your ranking system is wrong.You have made it up,to justify your favorite fighter abusing peds.
What is the right ranking system?

I am using basic math as my system. The GOAT (best) is number 1, then number 2 and so on. What system are you using?

it's more that they're disqualified for consideration, not that they fall to the bottom of the list. they aren't on the totem pole period.

No. You put nitro in a car, and it drives faster. You put steroids in fighter, and his chances of winning are still 50-50, so the analogy is too basic minded.

If fighters who were confirmed to be on steroids won even 60% of the time, we would be having a different discussion. But they are at 50-50. That is luck statistics.
571AEEA6-23AD-4F01-8885-6F7F9A4C6A69.gif

It's simple, you can't be a goat candidate if you are a ped cheat.
There are only a handful of goat candidates, last time i checked Paul Craig was never on any goat list

No imo roid usage should remove you from Goat or P4P rankings

So, you believe a dude like Chris Camozzi is better than Jon Jones in fighting ability, based on the fact that Jon Jones tested positive twice for banned substances.

If you really believe that, I respect your position, even though it doesn't make any type of sense to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back