PBP Levels Fight League 11, Amsterdam: Sun Feb.18 at 12pm ET/9am PT/18:00 CET, PBP Thread (FREE Stream)

Who wins?

• Kasim Aras

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ahmed Sami

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I might sound crazy but with the floating footwork Yousari is a touch too patient and lets a ton of moments pass by. With his knees and effectiveness pressuring he might be better fighting with a style like Hooker.

Sami showing a ton of heart but the fact Yousari can’t put more together to finish this fight is concerning for his offence as an MMA striker at higher levels.

Feel like he could have finished the fight since the 3rd round
Without being willing to commit counters against Sami’s haymakers or string together longer combinations it felt like his style held himself back from the finish. Showcased high level skills but poor execution of it all IMO.

Pereira exits a lot like Yousari did but Pereira also has the power to break dudes down with potshots and 2 strike combos while also being willing to counter. If Yousari tries to fight like Pereira he will keep holding himself back.

I feel like I’m being harsh but I’ve seen Yousari strike so much better as a KB and he really puts on a relentless pressure where as here he just sorta bounced around and picked pot shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back