LeBron James to Trump: "U Bum. Going to the White House was a great honor until you showed up."

Actually it's Lebron that's shook.

"U bum"- Lebron

Trump only shit tweets to distract. It is quite apparent.
7 years of campaigning and Trump said first 30 days no Obamacare, but its still here. I would be embarrassed if my party conned me that bad.
Trump is shook. So what is the excuse for still having Obamacare?
I guess the right will blame Kapernick for their utter failure.

Of a two minute video...

Definitely a millennial.
I'm just fucking with you I already know about the lame super predator angle that Trumptards use.

Calling gang members super predators = racism against african american youths

Derp <Lmaoo>

That tweet was followed by "FUCK YOU!!! DID YOU SAY I WAS ON COCAINE?!?!?! I'LL FUCKING SUE YOU FOR SAYING IM NOT ON COCAINE!! I MEAN I'M NOT ON COCAINE!!! IT'S SO HARD TO BE A CONSERVATIVE IN LOS ANGELES!! I AM SO PERSECUTED!!!!"

giphy.gif

Dont tell him about Robert Byrd.....

You know, sometimes I think to myself - "Self, how in the blue fuck did that orange buffoon get elected?"

Then I'm reminded that Hillary is a three dollar bill who was born on February 30th. If anyone is a super predator it's her.

I'm just fucking with you I already know about the lame super predator angle that Trumptards use.

No, you clearly don't, if you're referring to an actual moment in history that African Americans by and large took issue with as being racist, and deem it an "angle".

Calling gang members super predators = racism against african american youths

Derp <Lmaoo>

And yet you call for justice when one of these gang members is shot by police, or cry "racism" when they're incarcerated at high rates.

See why nobody can take Liberals seriously? Of course you don't. You're an ignoramus, and proud of it.

If there's one thing we can all agree on when it comes to Trump, it's that he is the king of the media.

He's the most important topic in every major television network's lineup. He's the most obsessed-over topic in social media. His life, what he says and does, has been the highest rated show in the United States for well over a year.

Nothing else even comes close.

No, you clearly don't, if you're referring to an actual moment in history that African Americans by and large took issue with as being racist, and deem it an "angle".

Yes I do. I just wanted to hear your angle on it.

And yet you call for justice when one of these gang members is shot by police, or cry "racism" when they're incarcerated at high rates.

<TrumpWrong1>

See why nobody can take Liberals seriously? Of course you don't. You're an ignoramus, and proud of it.

Derp everyone who doesn't like Trump is a liberal derp

Try again dotard. ;)

Wow, great logic. Go read my post again.
That usually the context in which high priced basketball shoes are criticized in. We all know those ghettos aren't starving and that they aren't forced to buy those shoes.

Trump only shit tweets to distract. It is quite apparent.
7 years of campaigning and Trump said first 30 days no Obamacare, but its still here. I would be embarrassed if my party conned me that bad.
Trump is shook. So what is the excuse for still having Obamacare?
I guess the right will blame Kapernick for their utter failure.
I think Trump is only shook in your dreams. And you're the one that's actually shook. Because you keep repeating it so much.

There's nothing like taking the high road. Stay classy LeBron.
Not only is he more classy, he's more generous and a better role model than Donald trump. It's very hard to argue otherwise.

I think Trump is only shook in your dreams. And you're the one that's actually shook. Because you keep repeating it so much.
Still did not answer the question. The GOP ran on repealing Obamacare. Trump ran on it and its still here. Why do we still have Obamacare with a GOP president and a GOP controlled congress? Do you feel like your party conned you?

The left is very angry and still have not gotten over the Hillary loss.

Lebron is no exception.

161106-Swin-Lebron-Hillary-tease_ja6koi.jpg

It isn't getting over Hillary. Trump is a complete fucktard. None of this happened when Reagan, Bush 1, or Bush 2 were elected. Gore even had legal status to challenge Bush's claim as president but Bush seemed like a reasonable guy so Gore let it be.

Last edited:
Still did not answer the question. The GOP ran on repealing Obamacare. Trump ran on it and its still here. Why do we still have Obamacare with a GOP president and a GOP controlled congress? Do you feel like your party conned you?
Start a thread on it. I'll answer there.

It isn't getting over Hillary. Trump is a complete fucktard. None of this happened when Reagan, Bush 1, or Bush 2 was elected. Gore even had legal status to challenge Bush's claim as president but Bush seemed like a reasonable guy so Gore let it be.
When you say "none of this happened" what are you referring to so I know?

Before this thing got even more ridiculous I'd grab a beer or something while the idiots took a knee. The NFL is now cramming it down my throat all game long. Today was the first time I actually considered turning it off. I want to watch football. That's it.

Before this thing got even more ridiculous I'd grab a beer or something while the idiots took a knee. The NFL is now cramming it down my throat all game long. Today was the first time I actually considered turning it off. I want to watch football. That's it.
All the speeches and tweets from teams, players, family say the same words. "Unity, brotherhood, together..... " This is well orchestrated from the NFL top down. Props to @IDL for making us aware years ago.

But it was very obvious they were pushing a message.

Don't ask me how disrespecting our national anthem creates unity though. I haven't figured that out.

Back