LeBron James to Trump: "U Bum. Going to the White House was a great honor until you showed up."

I know some here like to call Trump childish and or "crying" but if he posted this pic with something along the lines of "you still with her?" The man is untouchable in my mind hahahaha GOAT status
This was one of his best retweets. Same with the golfing one. Trump is unbelievably good on twitter.

trump-twitter1-ht-ml-170824_v12x5_16x9_992.jpg

God LeBron is a bitch.

I'd rather you elaborate on what you think, because it seems to me that you're completely ignorant to the history Hillary Clinton has with the African American community.
Ok so that's a no. Thnx

I prefer James Woods' tweet from earlier today:

James Woods
@RealJamesWoods

There is not a single law in America that treats people differently by color, race, creed, or national origin. Not one. #StandUp
3:20 PM - 24 Sep 2017

That tweet was followed by "FUCK YOU!!! DID YOU SAY I WAS ON COCAINE?!?!?! I'LL FUCKING SUE YOU FOR SAYING IM NOT ON COCAINE!! I MEAN I'M NOT ON COCAINE!!! IT'S SO HARD TO BE A CONSERVATIVE IN LOS ANGELES!! I AM SO PERSECUTED!!!!"

This was one of his best retweets. Same with the golfing one. Trump is unbelievably good on twitter.

trump-twitter1-ht-ml-170824_v12x5_16x9_992.jpg

Too bad eclipses don't last too long and in this case will only last 4 years instead of 8. Enjoy :)

I'd rather you elaborate on what you think, because it seems to me that you're completely ignorant to the history Hillary Clinton has with the African American community.

Dont tell him about Robert Byrd.....

Riiight. Because the real problem here is that a professional athlete is talking crap on twitter...

...NOT THAT THE PRESIDENT OF THE FUCKING UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS TALKING CRAP ON TWITTER.

rcd6.jpg

Yes. What is batshit crazy are millionaire athletes trashing the country that makes their great lives possible.

I'm not a fan of Trump getting involved, but he represents a lot of Americans who are tired of these brats trying to shame us for being American and white. And lets be clear, while there are many non-white fans, these guys are laying a trip on the white segment of the audience. They are living far better lives than most of us but these ungrateful pricks want us to feel guilty to what happened to some other black guy.

Ok so that's a no. Thnx

Like I thought. You have absolutely no clue, and you're likely 20 or under. Here's your great leader, speaking on the scourge of the nation:

And before you try to deflect, look up the context, and realize that she was indeed referring to young black youth involved in gang culture.

"Bring them to heel..."

Yeah, what a great lady.

Trump is shook. He cant keep 1 fucking campaign promise. He is reduced to going after athletes.
The most hilarious thing is his party controls congress, campaigned for 7 years on repealing Obamacare and cant even get that done. Fucking Ted Cruz came out today and said he would probably vote no on the new repeal. I guess the only thing the GOP is good at is bitching.
Do Nothing Donny is just trying to distract his base.

Like I thought. You have absolutely no clue, and you're likely 20 or under. Here's your great leader, speaking on the scourge of the nation:

And before you try to deflect, look up the context, and realize that she was indeed referring to young black youth involved in gang culture.

"Bring them to heel..."

Yeah, what a great lady.

Cliffs?

Trump is shook. He cant keep 1 fucking campaign promise. He is reduced to going after athletes.
The most hilarious thing is his party controls congress, campaigned for 7 years on repealing Obamacare and cant even get that done. Fucking Ted Cruz came out today and said he would probably vote no on the new repeal. I guess the only thing the GOP is good at is bitching.
Do Nothing Donny is just trying to distract his base.
Actually it's Lebron that's shook.

"U bum"- Lebron

Just wait till next year when trump starts twitter feuding with the little league world series and national spelling bee contest

Will you have any tears left at that point?

lol leflop as they call him is clearly rustled by the president .. why even respond to that ? President Trump is in his head

The left is very angry and still have not gotten over the Hillary loss.

Lebron is no exception.

161106-Swin-Lebron-Hillary-tease_ja6koi.jpg

Her new book cover says what happened? On the bottom of it it says Hilary Clinton.

Her book and the message are exactly what the left doesn't get

Back