League of Legends v15: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Best ADC Sherdog?

• Execute

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • yookfarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F[o]rged

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Urgot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone eli5 Me why noone laneswaps anymore?

Can someone eli5 Me why noone laneswaps anymore?
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/07/patch-615-notes.html

Top and mid turrets are stronger than before, bot lane is significantly weaker. They even out after 5 minutes but by then it's too late. Also, first turret taken gives a shit ton of gold.

Basically if you swap your duo lane in competitive you instalose. Their duo lane takes your tower, shops, swaps top, shoves you in with item advantage and takes that tower too. Haven't seen it tried yet but I bet they can even squeeze drake in between.

that quarters draw lol left side is like the fights from hell...right is pretty much hope Samsung goes retarded against C9 and h2k or ANX basically get a free semi's finish at worse, this is EU's biggest shot to win worlds or at least get to the finals. SKT vs RnG should go to SKT but who knows what Blank/Bengi will show up. RoX should run over EDG...then you possibly have ROX knocking out SKT or vice versa (depending who wins previous match ups) At the end of it all it's probably gonna be RNG/SKT/ROX holding up the cup (maybe)

I think that's putting a little too much faith in RNG. Macro has been their biggest weakness by far and they're facing the two strongest teams of the tournament in that department. I would shit my pants if they managed to overcome SKT and ROX back to back.

Overall I think Korea as a region doesn't care about the draw because one of their 3 teams is most likely gonna win the whole thing anyway. At least this time all 3 teams got 1st place in groups so there's no weird situation like the Tigers knocking out KT last year. NA is whatever, C9 gets beat up by 3/4 of their possible draws and even H2K is an uphill batle.

China definitely got cucked (RNG/EDG would have to beat 3 Korean teams in a row to in the whole thing) and H2K has been bllessed with easiest possible path to finals. They don't have to face any Korean teams until semis and even then it's still their 3rd seed.

You are probably right about RNG. I hope if SKT keeps playing Blank we get the Blank that played lee today or the Blank that played in the Spring finals. I think that'll be the deciding factor if SKT/ROX meet. One thing people aren't really talking about and it was one of SKT's bigger weaknesses but Duke has gotten much better at his TP's, not perfect but he really struggled at times with being there just behind the enemy top laner and while he's not solo carrying the games or anything and isn't so flash "holy shit player" like Smeb is (sometimes) he's quite passable and doesn't fuck up too much and can be left on an island and still contribute well. I feel like SKT over all are playing much better as team unit then they did in the later 1/2 of summer split.

You are probably right about RNG. I hope if SKT keeps playing Blank we get the Blank that played lee today or the Blank that played in the Spring finals. I think that'll be the deciding factor if SKT/ROX meet. One thing people aren't really talking about and it was one of SKT's bigger weaknesses but Duke has gotten much better at his TP's, not perfect but he really struggled at times with being there just behind the enemy top laner and while he's not solo carrying the games or anything and isn't so flash "holy shit player" like Smeb is (sometimes) he's quite passable and doesn't fuck up too much and can be left on an island and still contribute well. I feel like SKT over all are playing much better as team unit then they did in the later 1/2 of summer split.
Tbh I miss Najin Duke, even if his neutered playstyle is a much better fit for SKT or any other team where the other two lanes aren't subpar (hello there Huni). Najin was pretty bad last season but it was so entertaining to see them get demolished around the map, zoom in on top lane and see Duke 30 cs ahead of his opponent somehow.

As for Blank, I would love to join the naysayers and claim he's garbage but he keeps having these days where he goes apeshit and takes over games. I usually dislike Lee Sin in pro play because western junglers all play him the same way (the Svenskeren way of trying to get ahead early, duel the enemy jungler and do tons of damage or fall behind and be useless) but that performance against C9 made me a believer in both the champion and the player.

love the begining when he is answering that star guardian stuff

"What do i dream about? Reliving the past.....when dyrus stabbed me in the back"

Welp that went about as expected...was hoping C9 could at least win one game or make it competitive.

C9 as a team just looked abysmal. Korea is 18-4 at this worlds so far...Mind the gap.

Smite Ivern support is one of the funnest trollies things I have done in awhile in league.

He might be kinda crappy as a support but just fucking the enemy jungler over and over is so worth it.

Same champs banned over and over- I say teams shouldn't be able to ban the same champs more than twice in a best of 5. Force them to choose bans wisely instead of this autobanning the same over and over.

Last edited:
Typical SKT fashion lose first game then flip the "Time to win" switch.

Welp ROX stomped EDG, not really surprising either..I swear China gets hyped up to be this huge power house coming into the worlds every year and the last two they basically scrapped by..hell last year was even worse when LGD and IG were some of the top candidates to win the whole thing IIRC

Last edited:
I'm gonna lose my shit if somehow H2k manages to win worlds...for the dank memes

Is Samsung the worst Korean team of the 3 left? If so H2K got a good draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back