League of Legends v15: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Best ADC Sherdog?

• Execute

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • yookfarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F[o]rged

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Urgot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ymRo4Ib.png

I did it...I didn't think it was possible.... but I streak hard running Zilean support and had a free win in my promos...feels good man...Championship Ashe here I come!

also after winning 2 games in Gold I dont think I've won a normal draft game since

also Ornn is a boss support but nobody seems to know how to play with him

back to lulu/janna/zilean I guess!

The Janna rework looks pretty neat. Going to be auto-attack focused so won't be the passive bitch she currently is. The Raka Lord might finally play that skin you got him, doob.

damnit I was going to make a funeral post for Forged since I assumed he was dead.

The Janna rework looks pretty neat. Going to be auto-attack focused so won't be the passive bitch she currently is. The Raka Lord might finally play that skin you got him, doob.

I see they keep fucking Draven over. Eventually you'll have to pay the other team gold when you get a kill as Draven.

Draven is fun until your team insists on constantly cucking you.

Draven is fun until your team insists on constantly cucking you.

I don't even bother playing him unless I have a coordinated team, aka never. AD in solo queue gets zero peel.

Twitch has been a lot of fun. Wait until mid game, then profit. End game is even more absurd since you're always guaranteed a pick with his stealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back