League of Legends v15: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Best ADC Sherdog?

• Execute

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • yookfarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F[o]rged

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Urgot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what ever happened to scarzi? I loved his pure Chinese fanboyism
Scarzi got bottled gif last year with his prediction of China being number 1

ih6trUY.gif

China got dumpstered last year during Scarzi's ban. Not being able to see his reaction certainly made the experience not as enjoyable as it could have been otherwise.

Faker even solo killed Pawn, the best mid laner in the world, in lane ffs. I resent whoever hit him with the ban hammer. Such unfortunate timing.

Welp H2K got completely rekt, it was almost sad see'ing them lose a game up by two kills, they just got completely out macro'd the entire series and the constant sivir pick was just really bad.

Our groups Ivern win rate is hilarious. It makes me so happy hearing how skeptical everyone is at the pick then winning with what amounts to a two support team.

Our groups Ivern win rate is hilarious. It makes me so happy hearing how skeptical everyone is at the pick then winning with what amounts to a two support team.
How do you build him support? I usually go tank, but if you build AP, daisy becomes tanky

How do you build him support? I usually go tank, but if you build AP, daisy becomes tanky

The only AP I build is banner and sometimes rylais.
I think you go so much more out of him being tanky that whatever minor damage you could deal.
Although with the new athenes I might have to try that out instead of banner at some point.

Having a good rune page helps a lot too. I just run MS quints, CDr blues and the rest HP.

So who's everyone picking for the finals? something tells me Samsung is gonna take it. No idea why, I want this Cinderella story to come true. sure they are Korean but NA or EU couldn't do it again this year so root for the underdog..plus the Samsung skins in 2014 were awesome.

Skt1 is the patriots of LOL never bet against the patriots

SKT

Faker is still the best player in the game, plus the salt would be nice of people hating they keep winning

Farming ip is so hard...feels like it takes forever to just get 1k, realize the whole point is just to buy RP and skip it but ugh they could at least make it a tad easier...please come back double ip weekend

Farming ip is so hard...feels like it takes forever to just get 1k, realize the whole point is just to buy RP and skip it but ugh they could at least make it a tad easier...please come back double ip weekend
It is a pretty stupid system because if you have an old account IP is almost useless and you seem to use it for random name changes more than anything. If you are a player coming in after 100+ champs are released then IP is a insurmountable wall.

Samsung making me prediction come true. they are taking the cup from SKT

EDIT: Welp I was fucking wrong...again

To Samsung's credit they came back fucking hard and showed why they were in the finals.

Blank is such a weird jungler at times he can look like one of the best, there's been a few times when him and peanut matched up and Blank ran over Peanut in terms of ganks and counter jungling but then there's games where it looks like they subbed in someone from low plat or something and he just shits the bed. Also where the fuck did this Bengi come from? I thought Bengi's winning was over but nope shakes off the dust and says "were winning it all"

Last edited:
skt vs rox was the only thing worth watching this entire tournament. How boring.

You wouldn't be saying that if RNG or EDG won! j/k

In other news Pawn and deft are done in China it seems, not sure if they'll end up back in Korea or some where else.

Last edited:
I gotta say the crew only played two Halloween games. But they might be the two funnest games I have played in years.

The perfect balance of feeding, dank plays, and alcohol.

983 hours played in normals, 300 hours in ranked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back