League of Legends v15: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Best ADC Sherdog?

• Execute

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • yookfarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F[o]rged

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Urgot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dream match up happened. Imaqtpie v Faker

vod for anyone who wants to watch the whole thing

game starts at 8 hours in

Last edited:
Nasus feels really good again with that ult tweak.

I miss the dragon control days where rushing six and soloing dragon with jungle nasus was strong.

I miss the dragon control days where rushing six and soloing dragon with jungle nasus was strong.
Back in S4 it was ridiculously easy to pick a jungler who could solo dragon, power farm for spirit stone, wait for the enemy jungler to show top side and just take it uncontested as long as your bot lane wasn't getting smashed. You could keep 3 losing lanes in the game by just spoon feeding them gold over and over. With no automated timers and junglers being clueless below Diamond (myself included) it was easy to keep doing that.

I'm pretty hyped by H2K reaching semis, but watching only the first SKT x ROX game already makes you wonder what the fuck can any western team do against either of those teams. I like H2K specially, huge fan of Forgiven and Jankos, but they have no chance in hell, even if they somehow beat Samsung.

Not even I can jinx that.

I was just turning in and ROX is playing MF support with rushed Mortal Reminder.

{<huh}

ROX 3-1...just because these teams have history doesn't mean they are always worse.

And there is the Bengi sub..shouldn't have pulled him after game one. Wow this draft by SKT...lets leave ashe open (again) and put Bengi on a champ he's never competitively played before..lol GG SKT. (probably)

Silver scraps...I'm shocked SKT won with that comp tbh Still thinking ROX will take the final game

WELP shit Bengi came in and was like "I'll carry I guess" Fuck I hope ROX stays together. they are such a good team.

Last edited:
I love that skt wasn't going to lose to one pick. Most teams would stick to their bans and lose the series to MF

what ever happened to scarzi? I loved his pure Chinese fanboyism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back