League of Legends v15: SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Best ADC Sherdog?

• Execute

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • yookfarb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F[o]rged

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Urgot

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still on the G2 train...j/k how did this team place number 1 is eu that bad

that was just bad...from both sides...like just wow. I don't know what happened to LCK ROX but Jesus, they just look abysmal. Peanut missing point blank Q's, Gorilla whiffing combo, terrible vision control it was just bad. Kuro continues to be a weak point for this team. Pray and Smeb the only two on the team who looked to play this worlds I guess.

Russia builds stronk wagon of banding, room for all.
HOlqpN2.jpg

So likrit drew three bans? Has a support ever drawn all the bans before?

Madlife used to get triple support bans all the time back in his prime. a few teams that have faced SKT have 3 support banned (when lulu was strong enough to be sup or mid) as well when Marin and Faker were playing since it was damn hard to ban them out entirely. But yea mostly Madlife since he could pretty much solo carry a game in his prime if you gave him thresh or alistar etc etc

sigh TSM you fucking failures...so much for that near un-defeated season...just like the pats going 17-0 or the warriors breaking the all time wins in a season..means nothing if you can't take that ring or trophy.

time for C9 to absorb all the NA salt and go godmode.

TSM never change.

B91NTQR.png

In all seriousness I was amazed by how Uzi made Doublelift his own personal cum dumpster both times they faced each other. Most likely a result of Mata x Bioforst being such a ridiculous mismatch.

Last edited:
I did the Ivern path O.K. talked about: Start blue, walk int enemy jungle and smite red, walk back to take our blue, walk to our red and smite it, then look for gank or power farm.

He plays a lot like Nunu, if the other jungler shows you can just roll out and take half his jungle super easy.

hahaha look at the replies:

These Fucking nerds need to watch A level athlete sports so they understand how this shit works

Sad only 1 na team left but Fucking glad the tsm fanboys /bandwagon fans had to cry in their Anime girl pillow last night

If it was the other way around people wouldn't have a single fucking problem with it. but that's sports isn't? it's only unfair when it goes against your team.

Who cares about TSM? Uzi mauling doublelift just makes my day.
Albus Nox world champions incoming.

Now we just need a c9 collapse - as is tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back