Leader of California's #MeToo Movement, Cristina Garcia, Accused of Sexual Misconduct

Niiiicc...

Oh shit!..

giphy.gif
Yeah but she battin like .575

guys complaining about chicks 'touching them' is a bit odd .. time to have estrogen and t levels checked
Most likely just doing it cause she is a massive hypocrite. It wouldn't bother me but I'd report her too for the lols.

guy's a pioneer, a trailblazer IMO

still waiting on that first 'I was drunk, so could not consent to smashing this fat girl' case

guy's a pioneer, a trailblazer IMO

still waiting on that first 'I was drunk, so could not consent to smashing this fat girl' case
"No sir, I do NOT remember Toby Keith's 'Rolling Block' running in the background."

It's definitely interesting how these things go on this forum.

She's obviously a hypocrite and deserves to be punished...if you follow the rules the left has been laying out about this stuff.

But if you follow the rules from the other side...people should be rushing to her defense. Minimizing what happened as normal exchanges between the sexes, etc.

I'm always interested to see who stays consistent with their values regardless of who is the accused/accuser.

"No sir, I do NOT remember Toby Keith's 'Rolling Block' running in the background."
in the Army on base, they have many posters telling people 'they can't consent if they're drinking!" except it's referring to females only

yet in the poster, the male is also drinking. Wait, what?
also, who smashes people for the first time WHILE NOT DRINKING?

in the Army on base, they have many posters telling people 'they can't consent if they're drinking!" except it's referring to females only

To be fair the Army has safety briefings when the 30 year old PFC drops a hammer on his toe too.

I wasn't aware people were 'rushing to defend' actual molesters and people that commit sexual assault

she groped them, that's not merely comments or jokes

She's obviously a hypocrite and deserves to be punished...if you follow the rules the left has been laying out about this stuff.

But if you follow the rules from the other side...people should be rushing to her defense. Minimizing what happened as normal exchanges between the sexes, etc.

I'm always interested to see who stays consistent with their values regardless of who is the accused/accuser.
I think at the beginning with like the Weinstein accusations and such most people were like "yeah, dude's a scumbag" but some of the more recent ones where it's just someone told a bad tit joke or something.....

I wasn't aware people were 'rushing to defend' actual molesters and people that commit sexual assault

she groped them, that's not merely comments or jokes

She "allegedly" groped them. He could be lying. Trying to increase his profile. Maybe he was coming on to her because she was in a position of power. Now that she's headlining some movement, he's looking for his 15 minutes of fame or he regrets letting her fondle him back then.

Why wait this long to report it?

That's the other side of this subject's usual required rationale before agreeing that something untowards occurred. So, I'm curious to see the extent to which that reappears in this thread.

I think at the beginning with like the Weinstein accusations and such most people were like "yeah, dude's a scumbag" but some of the more recent ones where it's just someone told a bad tit joke or something.....

Bu even with the Weinstein stuff, we had some people who took the stance that it's just how Hollywood works and that the accusers were probably just upset that they didn't get the jobs. Or that they were possibly signalling interest because women are drawn to powerful men and he acted on that signal, only for the women to pull back and then accuse him.

I'm not calling out individuals because I don't recall who says what thread by thread but we usually get a consistent split between support for the accuser vs. the accuser is over-reacting across these threads. I'm curious if the split remains consistent or not.

Unnecessary
Just have another guy say it happened to them too. That’s evidence now
Done.

"Politico also reported that a lobbyist who declined to be named claimed Garcia made crude sexual comments and tried to grab his crotch at a 2017 fundraiser."

Done.

"Politico also reported that a lobbyist who declined to be named claimed Garcia made crude sexual comments and tried to grab his crotch at a 2017 fundraiser."
That son of a bitch

She "allegedly" groped them. He could be lying. Trying to increase his profile. Maybe he was coming on to her because she was in a position of power. Now that she's headlining some movement, he's looking for his 15 minutes of fame or he regrets letting her fondle him back then.

That's the other side of this subject's usual required rationale before agreeing that something untowards occurred. So, I'm curious to see the extent to which that reappears in this thread.
NOw where have we heard this argument before

I think that for technicality's sake, yeah, she should be investigated and if found guilty, punished.

But the contexts are very different. Men groping women is dangerous because the threat of rape and assault is much higher. Men are more aggressive and much, much stronger.

But unless you're talking about a severely inebriated man, a pre-pubescent boy, a very elderly man, or something similar the physical threat a woman poses to a man is very small. If a woman wants to have her way with you, how many men are seriously unable to slap her down? The difference is giant. This is why women's MMA looks the way it looks compared to men's.

Of course this is just on the physical side. When institutional power is thrown in the mix, then all of this is irrelevant. Being harassed by someone higher up than you is fucked up no matter who it is.

I agree with all this but that's the problem. People like her driving this want people hung that never put hands on people or regret sex is rape.

So I find it amusing that she is caught up in her own witch hunt.

also, who smashes people for the first time WHILE NOT DRINKING?
I've smashed 2's and 3's sober...but I agree, they'd look like 7's or 8's if i'm liquored up and will most likely pull a 2nd...

Fire her, end her career, I don't really give a shit either way - But this thread title is completely fucking retarded dosgshit.

The leader of the METOO bullshit, who happens to live in California is Rose McGowan. No one has ever heard of this fat ugly skank.

Back