Leader of California's #MeToo Movement, Cristina Garcia, Accused of Sexual Misconduct

I hope they just investigate it in a serious way and try to determine whether or not it's true. So long as society doesn't get childishly vindictive about this it might serve to cool some heads regarding this whole thing by showing that we're able to distinguish between actual victims/their supporters and people who are just looking for a political advantage.

I have zero recollection of engaging in inappropriate behavior and such behavior is inconsistent with my values.”
Sorry lady, but if an anonymous person accuses you of something then it must be true!

giphy.gif

No being a bitch would be not complaining about it and staying quiet.

no, complaining is being a whiny bitch and it's feminine .. you shrug and laugh it off .. it's insignificant .. fuck .. dudes are turning into big wet vaginas

no, complaining is being a whiny bitch and it's feminine .. you shrug and laugh it off .. it's insignificant .. fuck .. dudes are turning into big wet vaginas

Your honor is not insignificant.

sure .. but complain about it like a bitch ? .. it's not a big deal

It called common sense and life but now days thanks to the me too bull shit the swing is so far away from common sense this is where we are.

This type of thing was handle with a face slap or a dressing down by a boss.

Now I'm not talking about sexual assault but some of this shit has gone crazy.

I support this because of what's go for the goose is good for the gander.

The golden rule is don't touch what isn't yours unless invited .

If you touch what's not yours it should be (and can be if you know how to work it) legal to beat your ass.

How about some good manners and this goes for everone from the president down.

And we've come full circle.

Women are the sexual selectors, everyone knows this even those who don't consciously acknowledge it. And a woman can't overpower a man. There's a double standard on how the sexual behaviour of both sexes is judged and that's fine. 99% of men won't be bothered by a woman squeezing their butt, at worst they're not keen, but flattered.

Yeah.. humans are going to act like humans. The left's movement to make it illegal for white men, and other men, to act like humans is a power grab and nothing more. No good intentions, just power play.

I have been a manager at a ballys, and had a girl employee basically offer a bj.. She did so with a look like "I guess I have to do this" so I declined. Wasn't sexy. I don't like sexual harassment, because it isn't sexy. But this "movement" has crossed over into "ban flirting" territory. Men that did a lot less than what this lady did are getting persecuted. A very high % of the women are, duhhhhh, complete hypocrites on multiple levels. If you have lived life, you know this and see the scam that is this whole pile of BS.

Last edited:
Now watch men come out to shame their fellow man and force him to drop it

Women are the sexual selectors, everyone knows this even those who don't consciously acknowledge it. And a woman can't overpower a man. There's a double standard on how the sexual behaviour of both sexes is judged and that's fine. 99% of men won't be bothered by a woman squeezing their butt, at worst they're not keen, but flattered.

Women make the final decision, but fuck no we aren't taking away men's sexual desire because a bitch like you says so. There are laws against rape and harassment and that's where it ends. You don't sit there and wait for the woman to strip. If you aren' a male model, you have to show a little aggression and desire, if you aren't disgusting that makes you more attractive to women. They aren't all going to breed with only the prettiest young boys because their teenage s4x brains tells them that's the cutest. Sorry bitch.

guys complaining about chicks 'touching them' is a bit odd .. time to have estrogen and t levels checked
There's an attractiveness threshold that needs to be met.

And she still has a career?

Sort of a weird response.

"I don't have any recollection of grabbing his crotch."

Guilty.

guys complaining about chicks 'touching them' is a bit odd .. time to have estrogen and t levels checked
She was a 3/10 at best feminist politician that did it, and then she was hypocritically grandstanding about it. If she was hotter, and wasn't a total bitch, he probably would have been cooler about it.

Back