Leader of California's #MeToo Movement, Cristina Garcia, Accused of Sexual Misconduct

I think that for technicality's sake, yeah, she should be investigated and if found guilty, punished.

But the contexts are very different. Men groping women is dangerous because the threat of rape and assault is much higher. Men are more aggressive and much, much stronger.

But unless you're talking about a severely inebriated man, a pre-pubescent boy, a very elderly man, or something similar the physical threat a woman poses to a man is very small. If a woman wants to have her way with you, how many men are seriously unable to slap her down? The difference is giant. This is why women's MMA looks the way it looks compared to men's.

Of course this is just on the physical side. When institutional power is thrown in the mix, then all of this is irrelevant. Being harassed by someone higher up than you is fucked up no matter who it is.

Groping anyone with out their permission is assault or sexual assault. Yes men are able to defend themselves better but that doesn't change because they are men.

If a man slaps a woman because she but hands on him people condemn him for it .

I don't think this is even an issue if not with the emergence of #metoo...it went too far, trampled on due process and basically take every accusations straight to "trial by publicity"...it's the hypocrisy that will drive some men to question some of women's actions.

Fat ugly bitches groping is a no no to most men.
I’m sure a third of sherbros would welcome AT LEAST having a fat ugly girl touching them..

It’s a change of pace, and the most action they’ll get this month

I’m sure a third of sherbros would welcome AT LEAST having a fat ugly girl touching them..

It’s a change of pace, and the most action they’ll get this month
I can see you're speaking for yourself there....

How dumb and hypocritical can a person be. Yeesh.

Because at the end of the day this is nothing more than virtue signaling, which they think will lead to votes. Hollywood is worse IMHO. Everyone fucking knew about Weinstein. Fuck all of these people.

I hope they just investigate it in a serious way and try to determine whether or not it's true. So long as society doesn't get childishly vindictive about this it might serve to cool some heads regarding this whole thing by showing that we're able to distinguish between actual victims/their supporters and people who are just looking for a political advantage.

I'm all for an thorough investigation. In the meantime though, she should be forced out of her position, publicly shamed, and have her career and life ruined.

But yeah, get to the bottom of it and all that.

Women are the sexual selectors, everyone knows this even those who don't consciously acknowledge it. And a woman can't overpower a man. There's a double standard on how the sexual behaviour of both sexes is judged and that's fine. 99% of men won't be bothered by a woman squeezing their butt, at worst they're not keen, but flattered.
So you're against equality. Got it.

If a man slaps a woman because she but hands on him people condemn him for it .

That's because of the giant disparity in strength, aggression between the two.

It's kinda sad that there are so many men who immediately resort to abstract notions of equality to justify violence on women. It's like, "Hey, this 120-pound woman scratched me so I broke her eye socket. It's self-defense, she scratched ME! If a man attacks me I'd do the same!" Like they're just itching for a technicality to lean on so they can wail on much weaker people.

It's kinda sad that there are so many men who immediately resort to abstract notions of equality to justify violence on women. It's like, "Hey, this 120-pound woman scratched me so I broke her eye socket. It's self-defense, she scratched ME! If a man attacks me I'd do the same!" Like they're just itching for a technicality to lean on so they can wail on much weaker people.
Warning: Some graphic/disturbing footage. Hopefully it will be allowed because it's relevant.

(EDIT: The removed videos contained an assassination carried out by women throwing chemicals in a man's face at an airport, a woman in New Orleans randomly stabbing a man on the sidewalk who rode away without realizing it, a woman beating a man to death with a stick, and a Palestinean woman sneaking up to a security guard, pretending to talk to him then attacking him with a knife)

Only a fool thinks gender determines whether or not someone can harm you.

Last edited:
Only a fool thinks gender determines whether or not someone can harm you.

So you quote my example of a woman tiny woman scratching a man and you extend it to four women USING WEAPONS to kill men.

And the fact that you have to use a government-trained assassin making a hit with poisonous gas make your point... just fucking lol.

I can see you're speaking for yourself there....
Nah, but with my 60+ hour work weeks and the resulting lack of social life (outside of my two boys and wife) it’s been a while since I’ve been randomly groped by some random sloot...

But like the majority of guys, it would be a “water cooler moment” and nothing more if it happened, I wouldn’t be trying to get the fat slag fired for grabbing weiner

So you quote my example of a woman tiny woman scratching a man and you extend it to four women USING WEAPONS to kill men.
Many stabbing victims don't actually realize they've been stabbed until after the assault is over. Long after they've had to decide if or how to defend themselves. Did you know that?

And the fact that you have to use a government-trained assassin making a hit with poisonous gas make your point... just fucking lol.
You go from a long list of attacks I showed you, some apparently planned and sane, others apparently random and insane, and try to cherry pick one...and a weak one at that. Why don't you just admit that you're very much in the wrong here?

It'd be nice if this would make her and others reconsider what actions can and cannot be considered normal, clumsy human sexual interaction.

Though, that might require her critics to respond with something more mature than, "Hah!"

I'm all for an thorough investigation. In the meantime though, she should be forced out of her position, publicly shamed, and have her career and life ruined.

But yeah, get to the bottom of it and all that.
I understand the sentiment, but I don't want to get back to the point where some women feel too scared or ashamed to come forward about abuse or harassment. I'm reminded of the recent statement made by Denhollander at Larry Nassar's trial. She had to go through an awful lot of bullshit before people started taking her seriously, and I'm afraid that raking this woman over coals, regardless of shitty she is if these allegations are true, is going to make it even harder for women to come forward in the future than it has been in the past (and it was already pretty difficult).

I understand the sentiment, but I don't want to get back to the point where some women feel too scared or ashamed to come forward about abuse or harassment. I'm reminded of the recent statement made by Denhollander at Larry Nassar's trial. She had to go through an awful lot of bullshit before people started taking her seriously, and I'm afraid that raking this woman over coals, regardless of shitty she is if these allegations are true, is going to make it even harder for women to come forward in the future than it has been in the past (and it was already pretty difficult).
We already figured this out. That's where rape shield laws came from.

We already figured this out. That's where rape shield laws came from.
In the case of Larry Nassar it took an awful long time to work because people didn't want to listen to the victims, so I'm not at all convinced that it's been figured out.

Back