Lana Del Ray admits to trying to cast spell against Trump

Will Hillary's witches cast a successful spell that will prevent prevent MAGA?

• Total voters
They need to start a trolling hall of fame for this site.

Donny, lubalong and ripskater should be the first class inducted.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect."
Or in other words

If you kill your enemy, they win

Opposed to praying for someone which is also trying to cast a spell on someone.
I've thought about this. Prayer is like casting a spell except there's a built in excuse if it doesn't work.

God said no, try again

Or in other words

If you kill your enemy, they win

Better stated would be if you kill your enemy, sin wins.

“But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you...But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them."

"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep...Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, 'Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,' says the Lord."

Spirit cooking didn't work and I don't think the witches of Hillary will be successful. Trump is annointed by God and too many people are praying for Trump that he receives Godly wisdom to lead our nation.

Trump-Prayer-compressed.jpg

Im now convinced the left has been taken over by Satan, and daddy is our last hope

Great, we are at the point where witches & anointment by God are a topic of discussion.

Fucking lunatics
Tell that to your spirit cooking friends like John Podesta and Hillary Clinton. There is a reason Hillary was friends with the spirit cooking witch.

Im now convinced the left has been taken over by Satan, and daddy is our last hope
The left sides with witches. Look at this thread.

The left also loves and supports Satanist monuments

And remember Hillary's spirit cooker witch friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Better stated would be if you kill your enemy, sin wins.

“But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you...But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them."

"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep...Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, 'Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,' says the Lord."
Basically the same thing.

The left sides with witches. Look at the poll.

The left also loves and supports Satanist monuments

And remember Hillary's spirit cooker witch friend.

I'm gonna cast a love spell on your Rip. Let me know if you get aroused reading this post so I know if it worked or not.

Oh and stop being dishonest. "The Left" supports either allowing ALL religious monuments or NO religious monuments. You are the one openly saying that you only support YOUR RELIGIOUS monuments and all other should be censored. That's despicable IMO.

Back