Lana Del Ray admits to trying to cast spell against Trump

Will Hillary's witches cast a successful spell that will prevent prevent MAGA?

• Total voters
I don't really care about the political opinion from Musicians. I mean they are not the real experts like we are here.

Also, I have only recently heard about that girl.
I like her live or acoustic performances. The studio versions are a bit "overtuned" or however, you call that.
But certainly, a woman that sells Albums due to her musical ability and not her looks only.

The Album "born to die" is pretty good.

It's more entertainment than anything else.
Confirms my belief that although I'm not the smartest, fastest, or strongest guy, at the very least, I'm sane. Thank Cthulhu for small miracles.

Last edited:
Lana lost most of her fans when she tried to portray herself as someone like regular people until it was revealed she was a rich kid who mad her carrier thanks to daddy's money

Wood cast a spell on her vagina with my magic wand.

lana-del-rey-complex-magazine.jpg

OP is proof that "enlightened" Christians are one cunt hair away from burning people alive at the stake again.

Witches? Grow up already dude lol.

I can understand that.

But I've seen many different times where he's had people praying for him and he's asked people to pray for him. That does tell me something. That he believes he needs God's help.

Jesus tells people to follow him they need to humble themselves, give away their possessions, and he routinely, like John before him and his brother James after him, excoriated the wealth. Jesus does not like slander, and tells people to not judge each other. Jesus tells people to not worship money.

He needs God's help alright..........

OP is proof that "enlightened" Christians are one cunt hair away from burning people alive at the stake again.

Witches? Grow up already dude lol.
I don't endorse burning her at the stake. And I'm just posting the story on her witch craft that she admits to.

Magic comes from Satan and is thus evil.

I'm not talking about card tricks etc..., but the spellcasting and trash like that.

Lol. This is a discussion forum. What the fuck else are people supposed to do? Bro!!!
When you're right, you're right. Witches need to be checked, lest they taint our minds with thoughts of pervy lust, with their pale skin, and silky black hair.

Heard she had a leprechaun backing her up too. To think the Irish are against MAGA too! Nuke em all.

But I've seen many different times where he's had people praying for him and he's asked people to pray for him. That does tell me something. That he believes he needs God's help.

Mate I am an atheist but if I was a politician I'd have people pray for me too. Mr. "two Corinthians" knows what he's doing.

surely a dyed in the wool christian such as yourself doesn't believe in such moronic things as "Satanic witches"

wouldn't this be a situation where almost certainly the ol dude upstairs would step in and handle this?

Back