Lana Del Ray admits to trying to cast spell against Trump

Will Hillary's witches cast a successful spell that will prevent prevent MAGA?

• Total voters
You've heard of haunted houses.

And there's documented cases of possession. Drs can't figure it out. And a kid walks up a wall backwards or something or a man's voice comes out of a little girl. This stuff is documented.

Anecdotes and claim are not evidence. Whenever I've heard of say, Catholics who need exorcisms, it is quite curious how they already believe in demonic possessions, and seem to be confirming a bias they already had. Nobody who does not already believe in these things takes them seriously, it seems.

The left sides with witches. Look at this thread.

The left also loves and supports Satanist monuments

And remember Hillary's spirit cooker witch friend.

I am strongly anti-witch. However, I am pro-nymph, fey, and maybe satyr. They got the tunes.

Anecdotes and claim are not evidence. Whenever I've heard of say, Catholics who need exorcisms, it is quite curious how they already believe in demonic possessions, and seem to be confirming a bias they already had. Nobody who does not already believe in these things takes them seriously, it seems.
In Gary Indiana some kid walked up a wall at a hospital. The hospital staff witnessed it and it was in the news. We discussed it in this forum. I know it's not on video, but their house was haunted and this family had lots of issues that I can't remember all of them. Anyway, I've read enough on it and I believe it. I can understand if you don't.

This is why I find it adorable when people don't realize you're a troll. You try your best to make it obvious, but they still wanna believe. The irony is cosmic.

So I presume these witches get their powers from satan?
or some demonic entity.

And they certainly believe they do. Like the spirit cooking witch. They do all that art out of menstrual blood, urine, and breastmilk. Probably do some rituals and they put their head up to this stone because they believe it gives them energy and power.

In my opinion obviously there's no such thing as witches..... but that does not mean crazy people don't think they are witches and practice whatever fake black magic they think they have found. Weirdos

Someone also put a curse on her to prevent her from recording another good studio album. T'was a successful curse.

In Gary Indiana some kid walked up a wall at a hospital. The hospital staff witnessed it and it was in the news. We discussed it in this forum. I know it's not on video, but their house was haunted and this family had lots of issues that I can't remember all of them. Anyway, I've read enough on it and I believe it. I can understand if you don't.

I think people would easily disregarded this "event" if it contradicted one of their deeply held beliefs. For example, do you as a Christian believe Muhammad flew on his donkey Barack to Jerusalem?

In Peru, a coastal town of 60,000. The entire town watched the sun immolate itself and look to burn. Nobody in the town knows how or why they saw this. Their ignorance does nothing to leave a door open for the supernatural. Supernatural appeals require neither justification or rationale, and thus must be discarded in my view.

It's always lovely to walk away from the War Room for a week of vacation, and to come back and see that the dumbest possible thread topic is #1 in terms of what's been discussed.

pexels-photo-128639.jpeg

Wait a minute you hypocrite.

First you promote a Witch Hunt against Trump.

Then you abandon your principles and side with a witch?

Sad.
I don't care if fucking Poseidon erupts from the ocean and stabs trump with his fucking trident so long as that monkey fucker's karma finally catches up with him.

Happy.

Back