Lana Del Ray admits to trying to cast spell against Trump

Will Hillary's witches cast a successful spell that will prevent prevent MAGA?

• Total voters
Does her mouth look to you like it doesn't move naturally when she talks? Like her lips or something?

Maybe that's an indication of surgery around there?

Is the left side not moving as much? The camera angle throws it off but something's up.
Yeah, the side of her top lip looks a little like she had a stroke.

Just when you think Ripskater cannot get any dumber or more cartoonish...

Seriously, how has this not been dumped or Mayberryed? There is nothing political going on here, just a crazy person spouting his usual nonsense.

It's famous witches casting a spell against Trump. So this is political.
Witches are not real Rip. It is time to grow up and put your imaginary things away.

Witches are not real
Tell that to the witches then.

Lana Del Ray does witch craft and casts spells.

And Hillary has run around with this witch. That was in the emails that got released.

041116sick.jpg

Tell that to the witches then.

Lana Del Ray does witch craft and casts spells.

And Hillary has run around with this witch. That was in the emails that got released.

041116sick.jpg
Gnarly goat head, spirit cooking, general weirdness and witchery on point and yet, I'd still vote for this chick over Hillary.

Gnarly goat head, spirit cooking, general weirdness and witchery on point and yet, I'd still vote for this chick over Hillary.

Most people would vote for the goat head over Hillary. Hence the Trump victory.

Spirit cooking didn't work and I don't think the witches of Hillary will be successful. Trump is annointed by God and too many people are praying for Trump that he receives Godly wisdom to lead our nation.

Well they need to pray even harder. Looking at Trumps twitter and his time in office he has not received any type of wisdom yet.

demonic power.

Not really. Just the people that engage in it and talk about it.

Where does this demonic power originate, and what are it's manifestations here in the natural world? I only ask, because I asked these questions to my youth pastor, pastor, parents, and so many adult christians. Witchcraft, demons, were never explained to me in anything but the terms of faith....

Where does this demonic power originate, and what are it's manifestations here in the natural world? I only ask, because I asked these questions to my youth pastor, pastor, parents, and so many adult christians. Witchcraft, demons, were never explained to me in anything but the terms of faith....
You've heard of haunted houses.

And there's documented cases of possession. Drs can't figure it out. And a kid walks up a wall backwards or something or a man's voice comes out of a little girl. This stuff is documented.

Back